It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2003, 01:02 PM   #1

Weeeee HB User
Question Female Fluid?

I was fingering my GF, one day. And, I was doing it for a while, and I seen this, white substance after I with-drew my fingers, it was kinda just there.

It, wasn't on my fingers or anything, but I've never seen this before.

What, it reminded me of, was that she had sex before she came to see me, and it was semen, comming back out?

Is, it possible to be something, else? A female orgasm fluid or something?

This, is really boggin me down. Hopefully someone can clarify things.

Old 12-03-2003, 02:01 PM   #2

swallowgoldfish HB User
Re: Female Fluid?

No, it's most likely not semen from another guy if that's what you're thinking. Calm down. Girls have vagina fluid which lubricates the vagina when she's turned on so that sex can be pleasure and not painful. (so that's a good thing). Have you heard the term "getting wet?" A girl "gets wet" when she is turned on and produced a whitish clear fluid. So that's all it is. It just means that she was turned on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2003, 02:22 PM   #3

Weeeee HB User

Yea..
But, usually when she gets wet, its more of a water substance..
This, was like semen.
Sooo, this just means, she was extremly turned on?

Old 12-03-2003, 03:09 PM   #4

cherylpip HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeeee
Yea..
This, was like semen.
how did it look like, did it look more like clumps on white goo?
did it look like cottage cheese? if it did this could be an infection of some sort, it called discharge. if it smelt funny, not the way it normally smells, more like fish and she has/d any pain in that area she may have something called BV, bactirel vagionous ( i cant spell sorry) she should get it checked out. i had something similar and that is what the doctor told me it was. Dont worry if it is that, BV is just like a yeast infection but a little more intense.

Old 12-03-2003, 08:33 PM   #5

swallowgoldfish HB User

Quote:
Yea..
This, was like semen.

Sometimes it's clear and liquidy, and other times it's more whitish. It depends on how turned on I am and the time of the month sometimes. I'm not sure, I think it's more when it builds up or a lot comes out then it's thicker and more white.

Old 12-04-2003, 05:15 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User

Quote:
Yea..
This, was like semen.

Some discharge is normal for all woman, and the amount differs in different women. Also, during different times in the menstral cycle, the discharge will look differently....the consistancy and the color. This is very normal, and nothing you should worry about, it definately does not mean she had sex before she came to see you.

Old 12-06-2003, 10:14 PM   #7

TheBigBoss HB User

aint no dudes semen in there, alota times my girl will get that when shes really turned on during sex or what not, usually means u was doing something good, or so my girl says

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-06-2003 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Pease note edit to your post. Use proper terminology.

Old 12-07-2003, 05:28 AM   #8

howdoiknow HB User

My wife has a similar discharge depending on what time of the month it is for her. She is trying to get preggo and has read that a white/clear discharge that is thicker than usual is produced around the time that she ovulates (the time that her eggs are ready to be fertilized). This thicker discharge mucus is produced not only for lubrication purposes, but to help carry the male sperm to the egg to help the fertilization process. As long as it don't smell funky or anything, I wouldn't worry about it. I hope this helps

Closed Thread