It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2003, 04:48 PM   #1

aMuse HB User
Question Fingering/Blood

Recently after my boyfriend got done fingering me. I noticed blood on my panties.
First off. It was an awsome experience (he has several times before but managed to do a great job this time) although it did hurt occasionally. I don't know how many go about fingering. Because he's the only guy that has done it to me. But anyhow. I noticed the blood and had felt pain and was wondering if maybe my hymen broke? Anyhow, just curious on what it could be.
Also. I know he wants to go down on me. But I'm not sure what to do myself. I won't go down on him, but he wants to on me. And I'm just afraid it will turn into an awkward experience. Anyhow. Not to mention. before he came along, i thought of acts such as fingering and giving head and just going down in general as dirty acts, but I really enjoy it when he fingers me, and it makes me feel like a **** and I just don't know where I stand with myself anymore. I know I like it. And I know I want it. I just know how I used to view it.
Anyhow. Until Next Time.

Old 12-03-2003, 04:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
Re: Fingering/Blood

It is possible that your hymen could have torn partially or completely which caused the bleeding. It's also possible that he could have scratched you and that is what bled.

As for whether you should engage in oral sex that is a decision you have to make for yourself. As long as both people are clean and disease free there is little risk should you decide to participate. But, dont do anything you feel uncomfortable about.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2003, 06:46 PM   #3

aMuse HB User

Well. This is like 2 days after he came over here and the bleeding thing happened. And as I was pulling down my panties to take a bath, there was blood on it. And I just had my period like not last week but the week before so it has me kinda worried. Should I be?

Old 12-03-2003, 08:38 PM   #4

swallowgoldfish HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMuse
Well. This is like 2 days after he came over here and the bleeding thing happened. And as I was pulling down my panties to take a bath, there was blood on it. And I just had my period like not last week but the week before so it has me kinda worried. Should I be?

The first maybe 4 or 5 times my boyfriend fingered me I bled. I'm not sure about your situation though because when I bled it hurt and I was sore for a couple day afterwards. If it's not hurting you at all, it probably just means that he tore part of your hymen HOWEVER, when I bled, it was because I was not wet enough or turned on and relaxed enough, and he was going way too fast and rough, so he made me bleed from the inside of my vagina, not from tearing the hymen. It sounds like tha'ts not the case since you say it doesn't hurt...but if it turns at all then maybe he is going to rough or you're not turned on enough?

Old 12-04-2003, 08:44 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

TeTr01 HB User

You need to be careful about stuff like this. It could be possible that he cut you from the inside & that is why you bled, espcailly since you said it hurt at times. If you are really concerned, I suggest talking to your Dr about it to see what he/she says - they will be able to tell you if it's a cause for concern & will make an appointment if necessary.

As for him wanting to do oral on you, but you not wanting to do it for him... that's ok, if you are not comfortable with it then you shouldn't do it.

As for these acts being "dirty", they may seem like it when you are first beinging to experince sexual pleasure b/c it's new & it might feel wrong. I personally think that if you feel what you are doing is wrong, then you are not ready for it yet & that you should wait till you are indeed comfortable with it.

Be assured that these acts are all totally normal & natural things to do & millions of people do them around the world every day. It's a way of expressing your love to each other, it's something private & intimate, it's not something you are going to share with the whole world & if the person you are with really loves you & cares about you, they will see it the same way. It's quite all right to talk about sex & other sexual acts... but specifics are better when kept personal, in my opinion anway!

HTH !

Old 12-13-2003, 07:50 PM   #6

aMuse HB User

Hey. He came over the other day and once again I bled. I suppose maybe he is slowly breaking the hymen each time? Anyhow. It did kinda hurt this past time, and I have noticed after he leaves I am kinda sore, and if I go to finger myself it's actually hard for me to get a finger in, even though I know he can get several of his in. Anyhow. I decided to let him do oral on me and enjoyed it immensely. Just thought I'd share. Still a little worried about the blood and wondering if I am being cut from the inside and maybe I'm swelling and that's why I can't get in after he has? Who knows. I actually don't have a doctor I go to regularly. I'm scared of them....

Until Next Time...

Old 12-14-2003, 08:59 AM   #7

supastar33 HB User

If it hurts when he fingers you it may be because you aren't wet enough aka turned on. You could have him rub the outside a little before he starts to finger you, that usually helps me anyways. Usually a guy (from what they've told me) can tell if you're wet or dry...and when I'm messing around with a guy and I'm really dry, he usually licks his fingers then puts them in. It sounded REALLY gross to me the first time a guy did that but, I guess they do eat girls out...which sounds really gross to me too. lol...anyways, as for you feeling like a **** or feeling dirty or whatever, you should re-evalute yourself. I kinda used to think some of the same things, but the people that are sluts are the ones that do it with EVERYONE, not just with one person. And you are showing your love for eachother, and that you are comfortable in your relationship to be doing sexual acts. I think it's great you two have a strong relationship...don't let that go

Old 12-14-2003, 09:06 AM   #8

aMuse HB User

I'm definitely wet enough. I'm usually pretty much soaked through. I guess it's not something I should worry too much about and if it continues to sort of swell and bleed, I might just stop having him finger me for awhile... :-(

Until Next Time...

Old 12-16-2003, 06:45 AM   #9

A_V_8TOR HB User

Your boyfriend might well be stretching your hymen for you, it certainly sounds like it to me, is there blood in his fingers afterwards ?
However if you still bleed after he has fingered you a few times, check his fingernails.
I learnt the hard way fingering girls and fingernails don't mix.
Make sure his fingernails are as short as possible and that there are no sharp edges Etc.
I'm not sure I'm allowed to say this on here but if in doubt check them with your mouth / tongue

Closed Thread