It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2003, 06:46 AM   #1

TAFF HB User
ANAL hair

IS it normal for a girl or guy (let along a teenager, such as myself (guy)) to have anal hair? And is there any way to get rid of it? Do most teens do something about it? THANKS

Old 12-04-2003, 07:44 AM   #2

sansman10 HB User
Re: ANAL hair

It is perfectly normal for guys and girls to get anal hair. As far as what to do about it, that is a matter of personal preference. Some do nothing and let it go. Others shave or wax it, which takes regular upkeep. Myself, I shave it out and keep it that way. If you decide to go that route, be careful, it will take you time and practice to get a comfortable routine. Waxing is great, but you would either have to have someone help you or go to a pro which is expensive.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2003, 01:24 PM   #3

danny_01 HB User

guys are supposed to be pretty hairy dude. im guessing youve never heard of 'dingleberries'. it's normal

Old 12-05-2003, 04:02 PM   #4

mr. helpme HB User

dingleberries---->hahahahahahaha that was funny kinda gross when u think of it tho

Old 12-05-2003, 06:21 PM   #5

sansman10 HB User

Imagine each strand of hair on your body feeling like a small hypodermic needle coming through your skin from the inside out. Now imagine those needles have been soaked in an itching solution...getting the picture? Now you know why I shave. It is at its worst when grown in full, don't ask me why, the doc doesn't even know that, but it's worth it for me to shave so I don't walk around scratching myself all the time...what a picture that would be, huh?

Old 12-07-2003, 10:04 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

LiveYourDreams HB User

It's very normal! My boyfriend has a really hairy butt! Once my best friend pulled her b/f's shorts down and his boxers came with it and let's just say he's a hairy guy too!

Closed Thread