It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2003, 06:09 PM   #1

C-TownCheerBabe HB User
Unhappy Bi-Sexual?

I am a high school sophomore and am kinda confused. I don't know if I am bi-sexual or not. Usually I am not turned on by girls, but occasionally I will get close with a girl or talk to a gorgeous girl and really think I like them. How do I know if I am bi or not. The only contact I have had with another female was a kiss and fingering. It was when we were best friends and had never had any sexual experience with any other boys or girls. Another thing is, do guys think a girl being bi-sexual is weird or wrong?

Old 12-04-2003, 06:48 PM   #2
Inactive

junkbondtrader HB User
Re: Bi-Sexual?

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Who you like is right for you. Don't worry about the label of bi-sexual and whether or not it fits you, just follow your heart/guts/whatever. most guys i know actually think it's pretty, um, hot...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2003, 09:19 PM   #3

so_confuzzled HB User

Hey there, hun don't worry about it. Ya your in highschool but you still haven't fully like figured out what you want, everyone well most everyone wonders what it would be like to be with the opposite sex, i was going through the same thing. but i had never fingered anyone or anytihng or gotten finnered bye a girl... I dind't feel comfortable and the only kissing experience i had with a girl was a french kiss on a dare.. it didnt' spark anything for me, ya i think girls are super pretty sometimes. and for a while i was scared i was bi. but the thing is i know im not becaus i enjoy mens company. Just see how things go. you know if you feel comfortable or not experiment a little with someone you can trust, maybe read some books or info on it.. and that might help a little bit. It isn't wrong its just what you want and what you feel comfortable, i wouldn't lable you as absolutly anything because you are still young, don't determine what you like until you have experienced maybe more of both sides or just one side... but hun don't worry about it, a lot of guys do like it i dunno it just turns em on or something... i really don't see how but ya know One of my best friends is bi-sexual and she had a big problem with it at first. she says she is in the experimenting stages and how she found out was that she expierimented, she saus have the best of both worlds sometimes works best for her and when she gets older she'll maybe realize. I hope this helps! Good luck!!!!

Old 12-05-2003, 01:28 PM   #4
Inactive

junkbondtrader HB User

just to register a different opinion, i'm a girl and think boy on boy can be HOT.

Old 12-13-2004, 09:54 AM   #5
(female)

Eiram Rae HB User

I quite agree... I'm not turned on by hard-core masculine male stuff... but I've been in experiences where there were 2 men and I and quite suddenly the men were doing their thing, and well it was very arousing.

Old 12-13-2004, 02:15 PM   #6
(female)

Biblophile HB User

Hi Cheerbabe,
I'm a little old for this section,(25) but I AM bi and can vividly remember being 15 years old and being totally confused about who I was sexually. For me it's not the fact that someone has a penis or a vagina, but simply the fact that I love the person, that we're kindred spirits and that I love their soul. That is the best way I can express it.My best advice is to wait and see. You may fall in love with an amazing woman or your best friend.

Old 12-23-2004, 11:33 AM   #7
(female)

Glitterchix4u HB User

Experiencing is not a bad idea. I had my first girl experience in college (yup, college)! I've always wondered, but you never know until you experience it. It was just making out, nothing too serious. That was enough though. I know I'm straight. It's okay to think a female is attractive. I think of it as just another way to get off. Some women can be emotional with other women, but I don't think that path is right for me. It's all about what you think is right for you. Is this just another way to getting off and having fun or can there be emotional ties between you and that particular girl? That is the question you need to address to yourself.

Old 12-23-2004, 06:33 PM   #8
(female)

Colleen04 HB User

I completely agree with you glitter. I was always curious about what it would be like with a woman (and college is about experiencing lol) and last april I guess you could say I have sex with with a friend of mine (girl) Anyway...what I'm getting at is I realized afterwards I loved men so much better, I could never imagine being emotional with a woman like I am with my b/f. It was a fun experience don't get me wrong, but it made me realize I am not bi. Glitter is right when she said you need to figure out if you could have emotional ties with this girl vs. just sexual attraction.

Old 12-24-2004, 03:33 PM   #9
(male)

JoshB HB User

i can't remember what comedy program it was but an actor put it very well

"do you think about them in bed with you?"

if not, then you are probably straight.

Old 12-25-2004, 07:52 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

Incubus_Cali HB User
i think ur bi-sexual. its all good u get the best of both worlds.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-26-2004 at 10:31 AM. Reason: unnecessary comment deleted

Closed Thread