It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2003, 05:20 PM   #1

squirleyslilsis HB User
Question Womenly Discharge

I am an teenager and i have discharge...Well thats what i think it is....I have it all the time it is in my panties and it smells bad...What is wrong with me!?!?! How do i get rid of it!?!?!? I hate it!

Old 12-05-2003, 07:05 PM   #2

MelissaAnn HB User
Re: Womenly Discharge

Sounds like you need to get to the doctor, and be checked for a yeast infection.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2003, 08:15 PM   #3

kanny18 HB User

Yeah, you should see a doctor. They will be able to clear the problem up for you. If you're not sexually active, it's probably nothing serious. Good luck hun!

Old 12-06-2003, 10:43 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
First off, discharge is NORMAL. The vagina is self lubricating and self cleaning. It is suposed to have some moisture in there, that's the way it was made. No need to run off to the doc just for that. Now the smell, on the other hand, is something else. And that could possibly only be a matter of hygiene. squirleyslilsis, you didn't say how old you were, and if this is very new to you, then maybe it's a publerty issue. How long have you had this problem?

Old 12-06-2003, 11:25 AM   #5

squirleyslilsis HB User

Well..The discharge goes away once i start my period and it come back when i am off. It doesn't smell so bad that i am throwing up, it is just annoying. Oh! I am 1*. a few weeks ago i had my first guy "experience" he fingered me and i guess it stretched out the skin and the discharged stop for a while, but then it comes back. I am not sure what it is i know that it cleans things but it's kinda annoying. Any suggestions? I thought i might use a douche but i heard they can cause problems "down there" so i dunno?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-06-2003 at 12:22 PM. Reason: due to your age, do not post your age on this board....also due to your age, please limit your sexual health questions and responses to the Teen Sexual Health board... thanks

Old 12-06-2003, 12:15 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

You sound perfectly normal, although I don't quite get what you mean by "It doesn't smell so bad that i am throwing up, it is just annoying."
As for douches, as I wrote earlier, vaginas are self-cleaning. You really don't need to douche and it may just mess up your natural pH. Discharge is a natural lubricant, you CAN'T get rid of it. Only if you are having severe problems (eg yeast infection) can you do anything about it. Just wash the OUTSIDE daily and leave the inside to take care of itself.

Closed Thread