It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2003, 02:28 PM   #1

titanwr83 HB User
anal sex

if a guy does a girl from the back is that losing virginity for the guy?

Old 12-06-2003, 03:59 PM   #2

ZeroJester HB User
Re: anal sex

Penetration of any kind, either anal of vaginal, is considered sexual intercourse and would therefore be considered as losing one's virginity.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2003, 02:16 AM   #3

stbak HB User

if u except u lost ur vaginity, then u've lost ur vaginity...if u know wat i mean... wat i mean to say is, i wouldnt consider a real crap experience such as a quick dip or something u didnt enjoy at all to be a loss of vaginity, i think its more mental than physical

Old 12-21-2003, 07:09 AM   #4

2ManyQuestions HB User

i agree because the way i lost mines really sucked.. it was like 2 seconds in our keyboard lab AT SCHOOL! it was awful. but we did it again and it was real, but still i concider it the day in the keyboard lab the day i lost it. when i talk about it to people i tell them the whole story!

Old 12-22-2003, 06:48 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Most folks would say that someone only loses their virginity through vaginal intercourse. Personally I believe that a person loses their virginity when they believe they have...so, if someone (either male or female) believes that they are no longer a virgin...then they aren't. But in the literal sense, its vaginal intercourse that removes that status, particularly for females.

Old 12-26-2003, 12:01 AM   #6
(male)

GetGhostNucca HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ManyQuestions
i agree because the way i lost mines really sucked.. it was like 2 seconds in our keyboard lab AT SCHOOL! it was awful. but we did it again and it was real, but still i concider it the day in the keyboard lab the day i lost it. when i talk about it to people i tell them the whole story!
Ok I'd like to hear about hos you managed to have sex in school? lol I'm curious.

Old 12-26-2003, 12:17 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
To get really specific about it, a virgin is usually defined as someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse, and sexual intercourse is usually defined as the insertion of the penis into the vagina.

That said, there are different ways people look at the various sex acts and you can lose your 'virginity' to each one of them individually. Like, some people could consider themselves an oral sex virgin, or an anal sex virgin. Basically, it would mean you have never done a specific act before. Many homosexuals would technically still be virgins if they never had male/female intercourse, but they certainly don't see themselves that way if they've been sexually active with their partner. They've lost their 'virginity' doing things that relate to them.

Anyway, to the original question, I would see it as that person has lost their "back door" virginity (assuming by 'back' he meant anal), but is still a straight sex virgin.

Closed Thread