It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2003, 10:05 AM   #1

jamie157 HB User
Arrow used condom

I was wondering after sex....

If there is no bin/garbage nearby what should you do with the used condom?

could you just put it in your pocket wrapped in tissue until you do find a bin/garbage?

Old 12-08-2003, 10:23 AM   #2

cherylpip HB User
Re: used condom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie157
I was wondering after sex....

If there is no bin/garbage nearby what should you do with the used condom?

could you just put it in your pocket wrapped in tissue until you do find a bin/garbage?

Well i would try to wrap it in the wrapper it came and then use tissuse to wrap it in, then try to find a bin/garbage. you can put it in your pocket as long as you remeber to throw out the wrapper before you wash your pants.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2003, 04:18 PM   #3

sansman10 HB User

I've always just out in the garbage can. I use a small kitchen bag in my garbage can so whatever is in it, stays there and goes out tied up with whatever else lands in there. At the forst opportunity replace the bag with a new one so no strange science-experiment-gone-wrong smells emanate.

Old 12-09-2003, 02:57 AM   #4

jamie157 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansman10
I've always just out in the garbage can. I use a small kitchen bag in my garbage can so whatever is in it, stays there and goes out tied up with whatever else lands in there. At the forst opportunity replace the bag with a new one so no strange science-experiment-gone-wrong smells emanate.

So would there be a garbage can right near where you have sex? if there isn't then what?

Like if you're in the girl's house, it's a bit embarassing saying "where can I put this" right after haveing sex.....

I thought of just putting it in my pocket in some tissue...

Old 12-09-2003, 06:33 AM   #5

sansman10 HB User

Even if I were at her place, I'd think she'd have garbage cans around. Not too many folks go through life without producing at least some garbage, and there has to be a place to put it until it is time to put it out in the street. If the tissue method works then go with it. I am drawing a blank on when I've had to dispose of a condom where there wasn't a garbage can around to do it. Even on outdoor picnics, I take something to put the garbae in until I can find a can to dispose of it. As far as embarrassing having to get rid of it, I have never been with a girl that actually wanted to keep it around afterwards It only takes a second to take the condom to a can and be done with it, as opposed to keeping it on or around and risking a break or leak or something...

Old 12-09-2003, 10:17 AM   #6

Lordi HB User

can't you flush it?

Old 12-09-2003, 01:29 PM   #7

jamie157 HB User

what I'm saying is that after sex you're like naked, and if there is no garbage/bin right near you to put it in straight after, you will have to hold on to it for a bit, like while you get dressed. You may therefore have to put it in your pocket, unless you walk around naked to find a garbage/bin...

Do you see what I'm saying

Old 12-09-2003, 03:15 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Tie a knot in the end so it won't leak, first. A lot of people will flush it while others put it in the trash. If neither is handy, wrap is up in something until you can find a trash can or commode.

Old 12-09-2003, 05:47 PM   #9
(female)

hhsix HB User

Maybe you could prepare ahead of time & have a ziplock baggy handy, in the pocket or wherever?

Old 12-09-2003, 05:52 PM   #10

Lordi HB User

or not have sex in strange places

Old 12-09-2003, 07:17 PM   #11

sansman10 HB User

Flushing condoms can damage sewer systems and water treatment systems, so it isn't always a good idea to flush them. I see what you're saying jamie, but you said that after sex you're all naked and if there isn't a bin around you end up walking around naked...what's the downside to that Your partner has already seen your genitals and nude body, so finding an environmentally friendly bin by strolling nude through the house isn't that big a deal. I have never been with a gilr that didn't have a bin, whether we were in ner bedroom, on her kitchen table, in the bathroom, in my truck, in rooms of my house, making use of a friends place, there is always a bin nearby to dispose of it. For the sake of discussion, let's say she didn't have a bin in her bedroom. I would tell her I wanted to wash up with her in the shower and we can get rid of it in the bathroom, I'd just clasp it in my hand and dispose of it in the bathroom. Where there's a will there's a way to to get rid of the evidence LOL!

Closed Thread