It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 01:40 PM   #1

mariahismyworld HB User
I Think Im Pregnant!

ok people..im in a big mess!!!!...i might be pregnant...im 16 years old..and my bf and i had sex..and the condom broke..and alot of his "stuff" got in me...all of it did...and im scared to death that im pregnant...and my bf is so scared!..he wants a kid..he's 19..but then he's really scared and ****..and he's all being different..i dont wanna be pregnant..he wants to have a kid ..im so confused...he wanted it..but now that it might happen he's all depressed...and i dont even want this..this was all an accident!..im so scared...someone tell me what the hell to do

Old 12-10-2003, 02:00 PM   #2

suzblondie27 HB User
Re: I Think Im Pregnant!

well...when did this happen??? i hate to make u more unhappy but sometimes pregnancy can't be detected until the 1st month...when are u suppose to get ur period? are u late? if ur about 2 weeks late then i would say get a pregnancy test??? if ur still uneasy about the whole thing go see a doctor and if it turns out that ur not prego than ask the doctor if you can get bc...and if ur late...it could be because ur stressing out about this! good luck and keep us posted!

p.s. you also need to talk to your bf....tell him how u feel...if it turns out u are prego..than he needs to be a man and step up to the plate!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2003, 02:07 PM   #3

t-dash HB User

Sounds like somebody was having sex before they were ready, its amazing at how many girls put out without realising what a big risk they're taking.

First go see a doctor right away... if this just happened like less than 72 hours ago you can get the 'morning after pill' like GO RIGHT NOW to a walkin clinic! HURRY if you still have time, tell the doctor everything...

If its to late for the morning after pill get tested to see if you're knocked up or not... If you are tell your parents right away, there'll be hell to pay but you can't keep this hidden, consider what sort changes to your life having a child would do... talk to a councillor at school or your doctor... but your school councillor should be able to help you sort this out... This is a serious issue and there's no time for hesitation because you're embarrased or shy about the issue, face it head on. Bring your boyfriend with you too if you want. If you'er knocked up, consider abortion, you'll lose out on their youth if you have a child, your school will be put on hold, the child will have to be raised by teen parents and probably grow with alot of problems and issues...

However I'm not all pro-abortion, its just usually the logical choice... I do know success stories too, the sister of one of my Ex girlfriends had a child at 17, her and her boyfriend are very much in love and make an extremely good and mature couple... so it really depends on your situation, generally an abortion would be a good idea for a teen in your situation, but thats why you go the councillor to sort things out... if you're ready and the situation might work for you great, if not, get an abortion ASAP while its still a mass of tissue and cells, before it starts developing a central nerv system and other body parts, etc...

t-dash
I've never had a situation like this, but a handful of friends have, good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariahismyworld
ok people..im in a big mess!!!!...i might be pregnant...im 16 years old..and my bf and i had sex..and the condom broke..and alot of his "stuff" got in me...all of it did...and im scared to death that im pregnant...and my bf is so scared!..he wants a kid..he's 19..but then he's really scared and ****..and he's all being different..i dont wanna be pregnant..he wants to have a kid ..im so confused...he wanted it..but now that it might happen he's all depressed...and i dont even want this..this was all an accident!..im so scared...someone tell me what the hell to do

Old 12-10-2003, 10:25 PM   #4

wondertwin44 HB User

If you still can, get the morning after pill. If it's too late, you will just have to wait and see. Try not to stress, which I know is EXTREMELY hard not to do. Talk to your boyfriend and discuss what you two would want to do if it turns out that you are pregnant. If you are, tell your parents as soon as you can. If you have a good relationship with one or both of your parents, sit them down and talk about it. If you don't, perhaps you have another adult you could talk to first for some help. Maybe an aunt or older sister? Perhaps that person could help you telling your parents if need be. Consider all of your options before deciding what to do. Would you be able to live with having an abortion? Would you and your boyfriend be able to support the baby? Would you be able to have the baby and give it up for adoption? There will be an option for you. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~

Old 12-11-2003, 08:50 PM   #5

Kylie1 HB User

[QUOTE=Sounds like somebody was having sex before they were ready, its amazing at how many girls put out without realising what a big risk they're taking.QUOTE]

How does this mean she wasn't ready? We are all aware of the big risks when we "put out", but just because you get scared when you may be pregnant it doesn't mean you weren't ready for sex.

Old 12-11-2003, 11:57 PM   #6

t-dash HB User

Well first I never said her being scared ment she wasn't ready... rather her lack of knowing what to do was the indicator. But she's flipping out, if you're not ready to handle the responsibilities with it, don't do it. Itís not hard to figure out. If she was ready and knowledgeable in the area she wouldn't need to come to an online forum of strangers for help and would allready know how to handle the situation. I mean really, a condom breaking, getting the morning after pill should have been an automatic reaction, if she even knew about the pill. Someone mature enough to be having sex should be mature enough to educate themselves first. Same goes for the boyfriend, he should have told her to get the morning after, or asked her to go on birth control before. But we learn from mistakes, so hopefully she got lucky this time.

t-dash

[QUOTE=Kylie1]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounds like somebody was having sex before they were ready, its amazing at how many girls put out without realising what a big risk they're taking.QUOTE

How does this mean she wasn't ready? We are all aware of the big risks when we "put out", but just because you get scared when you may be pregnant it doesn't mean you weren't ready for sex.

Closed Thread