It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2003, 09:11 AM   #1

Lilbunnyfufu HB User
Arrow Please help! Am I Pregnant?

Ok. Last month (previous to my last, normal period) my boyfriend and I were fooling around and we put it in, unprotected, for a few seconds about 3 times. I had my normal period. after my period, we bought condoms and had sex a few times and each time, he pulled out before ejacutlating. We checked each used condom for tears and there were none. I have never tracked my period before this month. I know they are supposed to be 28 days from start to start. It has been 32 days since my last period started. If my cycle is like everyone else's I am 4 days late. I don't know if this is abnormal for me, since I never tracked my period before this month. I have had tiny, 30 second cramps about 3 times a day. I have had alot of discharge. I have been really freaked out and crying alot. So, maybe the late period is caused by stress. I am trying to calm down. That was the first time I have ever had sex, so could it be cause by it being my first time? Please help me. Thank you.

Old 12-13-2003, 10:09 AM   #2

cherylpip HB User
Re: Please help! Am I Pregnant?

Listen try not to worry about it. because you didnt tract it before you really dont know if you are late from now on i would tract it to get a better idea of when your supposed to get it. like you said your stressing out about it so that can cause it to be late. and if you are not on bc then you can have irregular periods best bet is to wait another week and you still dont get it then buy a test and go to the doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2003, 10:45 AM   #3

Lilbunnyfufu HB User

Thank you. I am trying to relax. It is just so hard to wait. I never want to have sex again if this is how I feel waiting for my period. I just can't help stressing and thinking about how I would tell my mom. I promise that if I can just get my period. I will wait until Im married to have sex again. Thanks. Please, everyone reply if you have any knowledge to share. Thanks

Old 12-13-2003, 11:06 AM   #4

Lilbunnyfufu HB User

One more thing. If I suspect that I am pregnant, and I start on BC, will it make me not pregnant, or is it too late? If Im pregnant, it is only by 1 week or so.

Old 12-13-2003, 11:37 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Read the Pregnancy Info For teens etc sticky toward the top of this page...right about your post is where it should be.
Secondly you could be more than a week pregnant. You could very easily be pregnant from the time you two fooled around unprotected...just because you had a normal period doesnt mean you arent pregnant. There are some girls and women who have several regular periods even though they are pregnant. Again read the info in the Pregnancy sticky.
Birth control if you are already pregnant wont do anything to alter that. You will still be pregnant if you are.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 12-13-2003, 12:40 PM   #6
Veteran

strand3d HB User

First of all, not all women have perfect 28 day cycles. Some women have 30 day cycles, some have 32, etc. It varies from woman to woman, so you need to track your cycle to find out how many days yours is. It probably isn't 28. You probably aren't pregnant, so try not to stress.

Old 12-13-2003, 01:22 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbunnyfufu
One more thing. If I suspect that I am pregnant, and I start on BC, will it make me not pregnant, or is it too late? If Im pregnant, it is only by 1 week or so.
It is too late. Birth control pills (and emercency contraceptive pills) do nothing to stop things once the fertilized egg has attached to the uterus. So after a week, that would have already happened.

Old 12-14-2003, 06:07 PM   #8

Lilbunnyfufu HB User

Thank you, everyone. My period started on the 32 day. It was soooo stressful, but I learned from it. No more being reckless. Thanks for your help.

Old 12-14-2003, 06:13 PM   #9

wondertwin44 HB User

I'm glad that you learned from it. You should look into another form of birth control as well. This way if the condom breaks again, you have a back-up.
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~

Old 02-02-2004, 10:18 PM   #10

girlgirl100 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbunnyfufu
Ok. Last month (previous to my last, normal period) my boyfriend and I were fooling around and we put it in, unprotected, for a few seconds about 3 times. I had my normal period. after my period, we bought condoms and had sex a few times and each time, he pulled out before ejacutlating. We checked each used condom for tears and there were none. I have never tracked my period before this month. I know they are supposed to be 28 days from start to start. It has been 32 days since my last period started. If my cycle is like everyone else's I am 4 days late. I don't know if this is abnormal for me, since I never tracked my period before this month. I have had tiny, 30 second cramps about 3 times a day. I have had alot of discharge. I have been really freaked out and crying alot. So, maybe the late period is caused by stress. I am trying to calm down. That was the first time I have ever had sex, so could it be cause by it being my first time? Please help me. Thank you.
i have the same problem now... did you find out if you were pregnant?

Closed Thread