It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2003, 07:41 PM   #1

squirleyslilsis HB User
Red face Another Question!!

This is kinda weird for me to be talking about but oh well! My mom has these things under her sink, It is like a tampon but way longer and it is prescribed, keep in mind, my mom is in her 50's and doesn't have her period anymore. But anywho! this box of stuff is called "Gynzatole" or something like that? It is like this stuff you put in your vagina for a yeast infection. I think. But It expired on the 1sy of January 2003 and i have a problem with the dircharge and everything so would it be wrong for me to use the stuff my mom uses? Or should i just let the discharge be?

Old 12-13-2003, 07:52 PM   #2
Inactive

serenity111 HB User
Re: Another Question!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirleyslilsis
This is kinda weird for me to be talking about but oh well! My mom has these things under her sink, It is like a tampon but way longer and it is prescribed, keep in mind, my mom is in her 50's and doesn't have her period anymore. But anywho! this box of stuff is called "Gynzatole" or something like that? It is like this stuff you put in your vagina for a yeast infection. I think. But It expired on the 1sy of January 2003 and i have a problem with the dircharge and everything so would it be wrong for me to use the stuff my mom uses? Or should i just let the discharge be?

i definately wouldnt use it! 1. its expired. 2. its a perscription. you can get monistat over the counter at any drug store. do you know if you have a yeast infection? or just heavy discharge. have you had a yeast infection before?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread