It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2003, 06:21 PM   #1

sweet21punkie HB User
not sure what to think

ok ive been looking all around this site for somewhere to talk about this, and im hopeing this might be a some what good area. when i was i really little kid my friend used me in ways i didnt understand and i dont think she knew what she was doing. she lived with a sick family and i think thats where she got the idea. i dont want to talk about it at all, everyday i think about what happened. and i wish so badly that it never happened, to the people that do know what has happened they think it was nothing, but it was a big deal to me. and now these days im still scared about it happening again. if you cant tell already i suck at spelling. it happened about 11 years ago and it still bothers me. it seems that im scared to let anyone near me cuz i think they are going to do the same thing to me. i have no clue what else to say.

Old 12-14-2003, 06:53 PM   #2

anik456 HB User
Re: not sure what to think

hi.. uhmm.. what exactly happened to you...? we could be of more help if u actually told us what happened..

nik

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2003, 04:05 AM   #3
(female)

raspberry HB User

you've posted on a sexual health board so i presume you're talking about sexual using?

was your friend older than you or the same age? were they the same sex?

when you say 'sick family' do you mean this friend was being abused at home?

please give me some more information so i can advise you better.

Old 12-15-2003, 02:54 PM   #4

sweet21punkie HB User

yeah i was a really little kid. 4 or 5. not sure. she was about the same age as me. when i mean sick family i mean the type that does drugs, drinks alot and her mom always had someone different at her house to have sex with. this is so hard for me to even think about, to say or type it is even harder to do.... she pulled me into a bathroom. there she pulled down my pants. i dont really want to say anymore for right now. maybe ill say more later. its hard for me to talk about it because i think people arent going to see it the way i did and are just going to say its something anyone could get over. but they dont understand or listen to me.

Old 12-15-2003, 03:52 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Tough. Seems like she came from a bad home situation and she might have viewed this as being 'ok'.....truth be told yanking someones pants down isn't ok...especially if it goes further than that.

I can tell you...My best friend had a situation like this. One of our other friends..who was a year older than me...and two older than her...molested her for quite some time....started when he was probably 8 and she was 6 It continued until she was about 11 when she and her family moved away.

You know what REALLY scares me about people like them? they grow up doing stuff like this....their victim remains quiet and the perpetrator goes on thinking it's ok cause they've never been punished...

*Shakes head*

Old 12-16-2003, 02:29 PM   #6

girlpantz HB User

Talking is the best thing you can do... You don't know us personally (I don't think) so try and tell us rather than someone face to face. I had such an incident when I was younger... kept it to myself for years... then finally talked to someone... it helps like you wouldn't believe - a huge weight off your chest.

Closed Thread