It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2003, 07:12 PM   #1

yucky-elephant HB User
Exclamation Scared

[FONT=Tahoma]hey guys, im really scared right now...this weekend i was messing around with my girlfriend and i accidently slipped in, then realized it i immediatly pulled out...i don't think i went in ALL of the way but i did not ejaculate or anything...but im really scared right now... , what do you (all) think the chances of her are for getting pregnant, (her period is also supposed to get here in about 2 weeks)....help...?!

Old 12-15-2003, 07:31 PM   #2

emtdoll HB User
Re: Scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by yucky-elephant
[FONT=Tahoma]hey guys, im really scared right now...this weekend i was messing around with my girlfriend and i accidently slipped in, then realized it i immediatly pulled out...i don't think i went in ALL of the way but i did not ejaculate or anything...but im really scared right now... , what do you (all) think the chances of her are for getting pregnant, (her period is also supposed to get here in about 2 weeks)....help...?!
you slipped in and then pulled out?? I think you probably have a 2% chance there bud!!! But like most posters will tell you.....if you are so scared use a condom at all times of sexual contact!! oral, fingering, intercourse.... also it is possible for her to get pregnant at any time so BE careful!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2003, 07:48 PM   #3

yucky-elephant HB User

dont ask how it happened, (funny story) but yeah, we weren't planning on having intercourse (we always use condoms and double-up) and she is getting on birth control soon, i just wanted to know if i was worrying too much or what, but thanks and thanks more in advance people

Old 12-15-2003, 08:24 PM   #4

yucky-elephant HB User

anyone else? am i worrying too much or do i have a problem here???

Old 12-15-2003, 08:56 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

babydoll20 HB User

just a note, you say you double up I hope that doesnt mean you use two condoms. with 2 condoms you have more chances of them breaking and it actually lowers their effectiveness.

one is better than two!

Old 12-16-2003, 02:15 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Hey bud, I'd say stop worrying. The chances are slim that she would get pregnant from your "slipping in" Sure, maybe if there were some semen on the lil guy or you ejaculated near her vagina. But by what you describe...stop worrying and be more careful in the future. Fear goes a long way! And DO NOT "double up" on condoms...that is much more dangerous that what you did this time!

Closed Thread