It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2003, 02:38 PM   #1

aMuse HB User
blow job. almost sort of. what did i do wrong?

i went down on my boyfriend finally. and i worked on him for like 10 minutes and he still didn't ejaculate. he knew i was getting frustrated and so he let me stop and worked on it with his hand and it was like another 20 mins before he finally ejaculated. i feel so.... i dunno. like i'm not good enough to pleasure him or somthing. this was the first time i've ever done anything like this so...maybe that's just it. i just feel bad cuz he can pleasure me so well and i wasn't able to for him.

Until Next Time...

Last edited by bfl; 12-17-2003 at 08:27 PM. Reason: inappropriate terminology

Old 12-17-2003, 02:48 PM   #2

relient still HB User
Re: blow job. almost sort of. what did i do wrong?

personally speaking...i dont think that you can wrong with a blowjob. its just that some guys have increased stamina and can last for a long time no matter how great a pleasure it is that they are recieving, so i wouldnt be too hard on yourself. The best advice that i can offer you is communication. Next time you are about to go down on your boyfriend, talk to him. Ask him what he likes, what you can do differently maybe, essentially, what gets him off. Trust me he'll appreciate how much concern you oviously have for his pleasure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2003, 10:28 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

babydoll20 HB User

He might have been nervous if it was his first time recieveing and sometimes that can make it hard for a man to ejaculate.

You'll learn what works for him the more you do it .. and he'll get more comfortable as time goes on...

Call me crazy... but something tells me the boy won't have any problem with you praticing ( sp?) on him!

have fun learning and trust me hun, its nothing your doing wrong!

Old 12-18-2003, 02:36 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Some men have troubles reaching an orgasm via oral. It might be because you aren't doing it quite the way he likes or needs. Same with a hand job. We can't give you advice here, but as was said, communications is key. Maybe read up about it on the internet and ask him what works best for him. Don't be depressed. Experiment and practice, and be sure to know what you two will do if and when he does ejaculated with oral - spit, swallow, into a tissue, etc.

Old 12-21-2003, 02:03 AM   #5

stbak HB User

dont get hung up on it... it only made me feel worse wen i knew how bad it made my gf feel cause she cant get me to climax... at all.... hav to do it myself... not that she wasnt any good, she was awsome, just could never climax unless i did it myself... strange conditioning thing probably... has he ever had another person get him to climax before? besides, i much prefered wat my gf did for me even if i didnt climax (either from myself or her) than 1000 "sessions" by myself... im sure he appriciates it alot either way

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-21-2003 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Banned word replaced. Please use proper terminology.

Old 12-21-2003, 10:32 AM   #6

dollluvsjohn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMuse
i went down on my boyfriend finally. and i worked on him for like 10 minutes and he still didn't ejaculate. he knew i was getting frustrated and so he let me stop and worked on it with his hand and it was like another 20 mins before he finally ejaculated. i feel so.... i dunno. like i'm not good enough to pleasure him or somthing. this was the first time i've ever done anything like this so...maybe that's just it. i just feel bad cuz he can pleasure me so well and i wasn't able to for him.

aMuse-

With my fiance it depends on the day!! Really it does. Sometimes I can get him to ejaculate in five minutes other days it takes a half hour or more and still other days nothing I get nothing!! So trust me when I say you did nothing wrong as long as you dont bite him I think you will be okay!! it is just a thing with guys sometimes they do sometime they dont!!

keep trying but always use caution and protection!

emtdollluvsjohn

Old 12-22-2003, 06:45 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

That "conditioning" you mentioned is the key here for all of us to understand. I'm sure that is what happened in this situation as well. We guys get our penis "trained" to respond to certain stimulation. The technique, style, speed and grip during masturbation causes the lil guy to respond differently to other types of sexual stimulation, like oral or vaginal sex. Sometimes, we do have to "finish off" and that shouldn't bother anyone, just part of the deal. The more we expose the lil guy to different things and to others this will work itself out. Also, nerves and "first time" jitters will definately have an effect as well, sometimes the lil guy just won't even be "up" for the task. None of this is a reflection on the other person or their "ability"....its just something we all deal with from time to time.

Closed Thread