It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2003, 04:54 PM   #1

corona4 HB User
average "lasting time" questions....

everyone on here talks about size size size...girth, length...etc.

but what's the average time a man can thrust without reaching orgasm?

obviously there's a lot of factors...last time you've had sex...how tight the woman is...etc.

my only real experience w/ sex was when i was way to drunk...approximate time was 2 minutes. (when i think back, i regret having sex...fortunately i protected myself though) is that too short?

since then i've learned about "unloading your gun" and i've experimented with that...and i can go for 5-10 minutes depending on how long i wait. (by experimenting, i mean masturbating).

does everyone "unload their gun"...and i'm just too oblivious to realize it. what's the average time someone can last? what are your experiences? does circumsition have anything to do with it?

thanks.

Old 12-17-2003, 05:12 PM   #2

t-dash HB User
Re: average "lasting time" questions....

My first two times were with a girl I didn't want to sleep with but I was drunk and confused, they were short too, it was two to five minutes. (That is totally not long enough for a girl to even start feeling anything hehe), I can go for as long as I want now though, just start having allot of sex and you値l get a feel for your body. How long I last depends more on my energy, if I知 having to do all the work I値l run out of steam faster and just get into a position that値l get me off before I知 exhausted. Otherwise I can hold off (sometimes psychological excitement will cause things to happen quicker than expected but not usually). But if a girl takes turns doing the work with me I致e gone for over an hour usually if I'm doing all or at least 4/5th of all the physical work I'll go for anywhere from 20-45 minutes before running out of energy though and decided to let my load go After I started jogging daily during the summer I had a lot more energy so time isn't a factor, its more once we've had our fill of fun we stop. Now its the winter though so I get less cardio exercise...

t-dash
And usually when you're drunk that makes you last longer... and masturbating isn't like sex so that won't really help you last longer as a way of practice...but unloading your load just a few hours before sex might help though. Practice makes perfect so go out there and have alot of SAFE sex! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona4
everyone on here talks about size size size...girth, length...etc.

but what's the average time a man can thrust without reaching orgasm?

obviously there's a lot of factors...last time you've had sex...how tight the woman is...etc.

my only real experience w/ sex was when i was way to drunk...approximate time was 2 minutes. (when i think back, i regret having sex...fortunately i protected myself though) is that too short?

since then i've learned about "unloading your gun" and i've experimented with that...and i can go for 5-10 minutes depending on how long i wait. (by experimenting, i mean masturbating).

does everyone "unload their gun"...and i'm just too oblivious to realize it. what's the average time someone can last? what are your experiences? does circumsition have anything to do with it?

thanks.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-17-2003 at 06:09 PM. Reason: How-tos and banned word removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2003, 05:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Without anything else the average of thrusting is 2 mintues.
Foreplay is what helps alot of women/girls have an orgasm or get close that way even witha short amount of intercourse one can still enjoy it.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 12-17-2003, 05:37 PM   #4

t-dash HB User

no way, doggie and missionary is pretty much thrusting, ya totally can go longer than 2 minutes with experience... But yah you gotta switch up the positions other wise it gets dull though.

t-dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoff9600
Without anything else the average of thrusting is 2 mintues.
Foreplay is what helps alot of women/girls have an orgasm or get close that way even witha short amount of intercourse one can still enjoy it.

Old 12-17-2003, 06:09 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User

It depends on the person, semantics, time of day, position of the planets..

To be perfectly clinical, however, they don't usually diagnose premature ejaculation unless you can actually not achieve penetration without ejaculating, so I think you're good.

Just buy lots of condoms and go more than once if she isn't happy I'm sure that'll break your heart.

Old 12-17-2003, 07:32 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-dash
no way, doggie and missionary is pretty much thrusting, ya totally can go longer than 2 minutes with experience... But yah you gotta switch up the positions other wise it gets dull though.

t-dash

I am serious,do a search for average time and 2 minutes it the average. That is just plain thrusting no changing positions.
I am not saying guys cant go longer(my dh does) but the average is 2 minutes.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 12-18-2003, 09:40 AM   #7
(male)

Amontillado HB User

If the guy is young and healthy, maybe the best way to deal with fast delivery is simply to go around twice. Call the first one an appetizer, and use the time in between (which won't be long anyway) for something the lady enjoys, using hands or mouth according to desire.

Alternatively, give him his first orgasm as a hand job or oral and don't worry of it happens quickly, then the second one can be more leisurely and enjoyed by both.

I didn't mention the third time around, did I.

Old 12-18-2003, 02:25 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

All guys are different. Some simply can't last for more than seconds, while others, despite their best efforts, may never get there at all.

The overall average for men not attempting to hold back (and not attempting to get off immediately) is most likely in the 2 to 4 minute range. Young men can probably go a last faster and older men will take longer. Recent ejaculations, level of excitement, use of alcohol or condoms, how hard they are trying to get or avoid an orgasm, etc. can all greatly affect how long one can last.

It is rather distressing that in order to prolong sex men often have to work hard to avoid thinking about what they are doing in order to delay their orgasm, while women get to work as hard as they can to get as many as they can.

Closed Thread