It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2003, 09:36 AM   #1

zEdwin HB User
Unhappy I need your help and suggestion people about fingering

Please help me.........Me and my girlfriend had an agreement before that we won't have sex until marriage because we are afraid of pregnancy...but we do oral stuff and handjobs, fingering and that is all. This happened on Dec 5th...I first did oral with my girl friend then after that she gave me a handjob, before ejaculating I always ready a tissues in my hand for it not to spill out....then I put the tissues in my penis when I was about to ejaculate ...after the event I saw that my right hand had some semen and I wipe it off with the tissue of semen....then we went to the bathroom and i throwed the tissue at the trash.....after that event I don't remember if I washed my hands or not but my girlfriend always washes her hand.....then I went to brush my teeth then use the towel after that, then went to drink a glass of water and plugged the dvd player to the tv because it was not set......after that we got hot again.....I gave her oral again then I fingered her a little and then I realize of what happen if ever washed my hands or not, then I rushed to the bathroom to wash my hands properly then continue on what i was doing.....right now I am really scared if I got her pregnant or not .....she has a irregular period, her period cycle last 2 months ago was october 4 then on november 13. maybe its because she has a goiter problem that is under medication for the past few months....I am freaking out right now I don't know what to do her period hasn't come yet ....I tried surfing the net for days and have not found a case of women get pregnant of fingering, but some said that there is a possibility......Im really confused

Last edited by bfl; 12-18-2003 at 09:11 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2003, 10:08 AM   #2

relient still HB User
Re: I need your help and suggestion people about fingering

First off, sperm are very temperamental. They require strict environmental conditions like moisture, warmth, etc. in order to survive. The one thing that is for sure is that even though sperm do not spontaneously die when the ejaculate comes in contact with the air, they are certainly dead by the time semen has dried. And in your case, with all of the stuff that you said you did in between "sessions" I would venture to say that the semen was dry and therefore the sperm was dead. However, any time sperm and penetration coincide (again.....it dosent have to be intercourse) there is a possibility of getting pregnant. But in your case, I would say that the possibility is extremely low. Again, it all depends on the time frame (which is uncertain in your case) and the environmental factors that your sperm were exposed too.

Old 12-18-2003, 10:11 AM   #3

zEdwin HB User

thank you for replying relient still, the in between session is about 20-30 minutes and the room is airconditioned, i didnt fingered her all the way most of the events I gave her oral and minor fingering, probably my hands are dried because if ever it was wet i would have noticed it, and also maybe I washed my hands yet I dont know ..........right now im panicking of the incident....I tried surfing the net and never found my answer to this kinds of case

Last edited by zEdwin; 12-18-2003 at 10:38 AM.

Old 12-18-2003, 03:31 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

The odds of pregnancy are pretty low so I would not be worried. It takes more than a a few sperm to fight their way up through the vagina or cervix, so unless semen was dripping from your fingers, you have little to worry about. (Any lone sperm would die after a few minutes - globs of semen can survive for maybe half an hour but, again, this amount would be dripping on you.)

Washing before and after sexual activity is very wise, as it helps prevent the transmission of diseases (and prevents semen worries).

Old 12-18-2003, 09:33 PM   #5

zEdwin HB User

Thank you for replying Magnetic, I am sure that there are no globs of semen when the incident occured, it just made me panic about this thing....I tried surfing here and there about my situation but haven't found any situation like mine...hopefully I hope I could get out of this problem=(

Old 05-28-2004, 10:48 AM   #6

zEdwin HB User

Hi I would like to open this topic again, well its been almost 5 months since the incident happen and all is well until now i dont know whats going on. from end of december until april my girlfriends menstrual period was okay, but this month of May she still hasn't have her period yet (probably for 40-45 days), but last week she had a spotting only a few blood. This made me concern if she is pregnant or not. Since the incident of the fingering we didn't do anything from december to May.... Can anybody please tell me if this is normal or something....I dont know if i still need to worry about this ..Its been 5 months since the fingering incident but just wanted to be sure if everything is still okay.....Hope for your replies....Thank you

Old 05-28-2004, 11:29 AM   #7
(female)

tara_may HB User

well if she has been having normal periods ever since then, then i dont think u have anything to worry about.
as u said urself her periods are still pretty irregular and its already been 5 months since the incident.
this would have meant that she's already 5 months pregnant (if she was) which would definitely be noticeable by now.
so chill...
tara

Old 05-28-2004, 09:17 PM   #8

Persiat1521 HB User

I wouldn't be too worried if I where you. The chances are pretty slim.

Old 05-29-2004, 08:59 AM   #9

zEdwin HB User

thank you for replying tara and Persiat, she's been stressed this month (may) because she already found a work, i dont know if this is related to the stress, still no menstrual period up to now, is there a possibility she missed this month because of stress?...and also will you know if a girl is already 5 month pregnant?( like her stomach is already big....etc..). Thank you for all your help

Old 05-29-2004, 10:16 AM   #10
(female)

tara_may HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by zEdwin
thank you for replying tara and Persiat, she's been stressed this month (may) because she already found a work, i dont know if this is related to the stress, still no menstrual period up to now, is there a possibility she missed this month because of stress?...and also will you know if a girl is already 5 month pregnant?( like her stomach is already big....etc..). Thank you for all your help
yes that's what i meant by saying that it would be noticeable.
her stomach would already be bulging by now and she'd definitely know.
if she looks the same and hasnt put on any extra weight u got nothing to worry about.
btw. if u guys were so worried about this why didnt she take a test?
this would have avoided a lot of anxiety on ur part.
tara

Old 06-01-2004, 08:56 AM   #11

zEdwin HB User

first of all she isn't bothered at all, i dont want to bring out the topic because she might get scared or something. so she doesn't have any idea about it. Its gonna be the 6 month this 1st week of June , I think its the stress in her work that is causing the problem....I hope.... , is stress a big factor that a girl misses her period for a month? Thanks everyone for hearing me

Old 06-01-2004, 06:00 PM   #12

Malificent HB User

Aw, I'm sure it's nothing. Considering how long you waitied and all the stuff in between, I'd say your chances of her being pregnant are slim to none. Don't worry about it, man... Yes, there is always the possibility when semen comes into contact with vaggie, but it is unlikely in this case.

Old 06-12-2004, 09:59 AM   #13

lostscout HB User

sperm are excellant swimmers and it is possible, tho unlikely as others have said. Just wait it out, I think you are panicking. Also go back to school, you sound uneducated(sorry)

Closed Thread