It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2003, 07:40 PM   #1

bigbenny HB User
serious problem, need help

hi, i just found out that the average penis size for a male is 6-7 inches, and i measured my stuff and while erect, my penis is only 2 1/2-3 inches....my last sex partner was blind so she didnt really notice but i feel really bad about my self because my penis size is so small....i just recently bought a Fleshlight product and been using that to please me because i feel embarresed to have sex with another woman again...what do u guys thnk i should do? is there any kind of male enhancment operations i could do ? or pills or something?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2003, 07:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: serious problem, need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbenny
hi, i just found out that the average penis size for a male is 6-7 inches, and i measured my stuff and while erect, my penis is only 2 1/2-3 inches....my last sex partner was blind so she didnt really notice but i feel really bad about my self because my penis size is so small....i just recently bought a Fleshlight product and been using that to please me because i feel embarresed to have sex with another woman again...what do u guys thnk i should do? is there any kind of male enhancment operations i could do ? or pills or something?
First I dont know where you got your info but it is wrong....the average is actaully 5 to 6 inches with most falling between 5 1/4 to 5 3/4 inches long.
You also have to make sure you are measuring correctly. That is along the top of the penis with a rule placed on the pubic bone and pressed in a bit,then measure from the base to the tip of the head. Give it a couple of days with out masturbating and them remeasure yourself. The size can change each time you measure it because of the level of excitement and so on.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2003, 10:05 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

Given that this is a teen board and we don't know your age or puberty status, it's quite possible that you have more time for growth.

Old 12-21-2003, 05:16 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

Ever heard the saying - Its Not The Size Of The Hammer That Counts, Its The Nail Your Swinging it At?

Somewhat chauvinistic, but its a perspective many people take.

Old 12-23-2003, 10:43 PM   #5

vwillowv HB User

I wouldnt sweat about it... Oneof my best friends are small too and hes a sex maniac and i know plenty of girls that are goign back to him. Its not the size that matters. Trust me dont sweat and worry about it. Go for it!

Old 12-24-2003, 10:33 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

babydoll20 HB User

all you need are 10 fingers and a tounge to please a woman, dont worry cause most women don't orgasm through intercourse anyways

Old 12-25-2003, 09:49 PM   #7

greeneyextc HB User

There are pills and operations. They have all the herbal supplements on the market that claim that they will make you bigger but the FDA has not approved them. They arent unsafe but havent been proven effective. Also there is the male enhancement pill called Enzyte. One of my freinds has been taking it and is pleased but it is expensive. Also doctors have found that there is a bit of penis that is inside the body even when erect. They have cosmetic surgery that they can add on synthetic tissue and reconstruct your urethra and they have the surgery where they actually pull out the internal penis outside the body adding atleast an inch. Men that have done this though have experienced erectial disfunction and just plain annoyance from the size. You have alot of options it just depends on finances and how far you are willing to go. Believe me I understand your pain. Im a woman who suffers from a 34a chest. It is embarrasing. Good luck to you but just remember that atleast you dont have the disease micropenis that effects 1 out of every 10 million men. The penis is like almost nonexistent.

Closed Thread