It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2003, 09:59 PM   #1

cheerguh2003 HB User
Worried Labia Uneven....

Hey....I masturbate with a conair massager and it viberates so i just put it direct on the labia and the other day i put on a swim suit bottom for somthing and my left labia is kinda showing through.. i dont mean the color and everything just you can see its there..... you think if i stop masturbateing like that my labia would get smaller or have a ruined it??p.s.i mastubated with it for about 3 months about everyday...do you think i've ruined it or there is still a chance it can get smaller if i stop..i dont want surgery im just looking for a simple way to get it smaller.Thanks

Old 12-19-2003, 11:47 AM   #2

annie19 HB User
Re: Worried Labia Uneven....

hey. just to let you know it might just be like that. every girl is different and some girls are "uneven" You may just be like that naturally and if so there is nothing wrong with it and you wouldnt have to have surgery for it, its not a major problem. I dont think there is anyway to change it. Was it like that before you started masterbating or did you ever even pay attention? You may just be maturing and changing and thats how you will be.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2003, 05:09 PM   #3

cheerguh2003 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie19
hey. just to let you know it might just be like that. every girl is different and some girls are "uneven" You may just be like that naturally and if so there is nothing wrong with it and you wouldnt have to have surgery for it, its not a major problem. I dont think there is anyway to change it. Was it like that before you started masterbating or did you ever even pay attention? You may just be maturing and changing and thats how you will be.
Well i never actually looked at it until i started masturbateing....but it wasnt like that when i first started but i wasnt at puberty when i first started i mean ive had my period and all..but i dont know.

Old 12-19-2003, 06:56 PM   #4
Inactive

serenity111 HB User

you had to have been this way before you started masterbating. i cant imagine that would make your labia uneven. i dont know how old you are, but during puberty (not just starting your period) you can notive that your labia, hangs out of your vagina a bit. when i was 10, it was almost as if i woke up one day, and there they were. either that or i just hadn't noticed. also every woman is different down there---- i really wouldnt worry. some women's hang outside, some are up inside, some are uneven, some are long, and some are short. really they are ALL different.

Old 12-19-2003, 10:37 PM   #5

cheerguh2003 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity111
you had to have been this way before you started masterbating. i cant imagine that would make your labia uneven. i dont know how old you are, but during puberty (not just starting your period) you can notive that your labia, hangs out of your vagina a bit. when i was 10, it was almost as if i woke up one day, and there they were. either that or i just hadn't noticed. also every woman is different down there---- i really wouldnt worry. some women's hang outside, some are up inside, some are uneven, some are long, and some are short. really they are ALL different.
Ok thanks.But do you think masturbatieng like i do has an affect on getting it bigger? B/c it is sometimes aggrivateing in tight jeans.

Old 12-20-2003, 06:33 AM   #6
Inactive

serenity111 HB User

ive never heard of masterbation doing that to the labia. if your really worried that, that is the cause, then stop for awhile and see what happens. instead of using a massager, but a viborator, and use that on your ****. i mean its a possibilty that you labia is getting swollen or irritated. but maybe thats just the way you are. it would be a little uncomfortable in tight jeans, if your labia is on the longer side. i asked my gyn about mine, i was interested in the labia reduction surgery, she said mine were on the longer side, but she definately had seen longer-----that made me feel more comfortable about my own!

Closed Thread