It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2003, 09:22 AM   #1

Unknown_2_u HB User
Thumbs down Girlfriend not in the mood?

Hello everyone at healthboards, i have a quick question... I hooked up with this girl, and we been going out for a couple of months, my first sexual relationship.. it might be her... 4th or something, but this is my first, we had sexual intercourse twice so far... but most of the time, i want to do it, but she's not in the mood.... she said that kissing her on the neck, and stomach, gets her feeling, like wanting to do it, but... it hasnt happend, and im down to do it anytime, but she never wants to.... what could be something i could do, to possibly get her in to mood, and wanting to do it everytime i did? i also think she is scared of getting pregnant... or she told me one time, she was scared... but, what is there to be scared of..:P, i find it 110% fun! with a condom of course .... but is there anyone who could give me some advice on what to do? Thanks alot guys. and females

Old 12-21-2003, 01:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Girlfriend not in the mood?

She may not have those romantic feelings for you and is reluctant to have sex with you for that reason. Some girls, after losing their virginity will be a bit easy with other boys, thinking that putting out is the only to attract guys anymore. This is not true, but might explain why she has allowed sex a few times but doesn't really enjoy it.

Speak with her - or watch how she acts around you - to figure out how she really feels. If you really think she likes you, and if you really like her, then stop pressuring her. Let her know you will wait until she is ready. Once she knows - or thinks - you are not in this just to have sex with her, she might loosen up. Also, try to be romantic with her - again, with no pressure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2003, 11:06 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User

I agree with Magnetic. It's time for a serious talk.

Old 12-22-2003, 02:19 PM   #4

babii piink HB User

of course you find it fun, your a man, your probably only wanting her for sex and maybe she is getting a vibe you only "want her" for sex. back off a little, if she wants you she'll make the move, not you.

Old 12-28-2003, 09:45 PM   #5

tdty123 HB User

the same thing w/ me and my gf. shes not always in the mood to give me a handy(shes catholic and thats all she will do)/have me finger her, and shell just tell me. she knows i love her more than anything and am not just goin out w/ her to get that. i think thats why shes actually more willing to give them

Closed Thread