It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2003, 12:17 PM   #1

baby*flower HB User
Unhappy i have a demented vagina help me!

the inner lips of my vagina labia minora i think it's called is sort of long and the the one on the other side is beginning to stretch too i have been masturbating ever since i was 11, i'm 1* now and i don't like it, you can't really see it unless i'm naked and i was wondering if there are other people that have this too, is this normal, and does masturbating have an imapact on wether it will stretch more or not i just want to feel normal help!!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-24-2003 at 12:38 PM. Reason: due to your age, do not post your age on this board....also due to your age, please limit your sexual health questions and responses to the Teen Sexual Health board... thanks

Old 12-24-2003, 05:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: i have a demented vagina help me!

Masturbating isnt effectng this,your growing is what is effecting it. All women have different types of lips when it comes to that area. Some are long and stretched looking while others have barely any lips at all. You shouldnt let it bother you because it is natural. It could change some more as you grow then again this change now could be it.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2003, 08:20 AM   #3

baby*flower HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoff9600
Masturbating isnt effectng this,your growing is what is effecting it. All women have different types of lips when it comes to that area. Some are long and stretched looking while others have barely any lips at all. You shouldnt let it bother you because it is natural. It could change some more as you grow then again this change now could be it.
thank you for your reply but i only started noticing this after i started masturbating i think i sort of rubbed that area too much i guess

Old 12-26-2003, 05:56 PM   #4
(female)

Mommy2Isaiah HB User

Didn't you post before about this?
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost

Old 12-26-2003, 06:56 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby*flower
thank you for your reply but i only started noticing this after i started masturbating i think i sort of rubbed that area too much i guess
Yeah but see you started masturbating at a younger age so of course as you age there will be changes. They will occur whether you masturbated or not.
Do a search for female anatomy pictures and you will see that we all come in a variety of sizes when it comes to the vaginal lips.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 12-27-2003, 10:09 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

It's normal and has nothing to do with masturbating.

Old 12-27-2003, 02:38 PM   #7

baby*flower HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNice
It's normal and has nothing to do with masturbating.
But i remember when i was younger i would always rub it in that area and i think i stretched the skin there because i always rubbed it in that particular area the other side isn't stretched because i didn't rub it there.

Old 12-27-2003, 03:01 PM   #8

CocoEstrada HB User

i have the same problem. i didn't know if it was normal until now either! i wont let my boyfriend see me naked because my lips are stretched... is that a turn off for guys? guys, did you know lips come in different shapes and sizes?

Old 12-27-2003, 03:06 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Vaginas come in all different shapes and sizes. Some women have vaginal lips which protrude while others have little or non of their vaginal lips prominent. It has nothing to do with whether you masturbated or not. It's no different than women having different shapes and sizes of breasts.

The same applies to men. Mens' penises come in various lengths and thicknesses. Some are of different shades. Some bend and some don't. Again, whether the man masturbates or doesn't has no effect on the shape, size or curve of his penis.

Old 12-28-2003, 12:50 PM   #10

baby*flower HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNice
Vaginas come in all different shapes and sizes. Some women have vaginal lips which protrude while others have little or non of their vaginal lips prominent. It has nothing to do with whether you masturbated or not. It's no different than women having different shapes and sizes of breasts.

The same applies to men. Mens' penises come in various lengths and thicknesses. Some are of different shades. Some bend and some don't. Again, whether the man masturbates or doesn't has no effect on the shape, size or curve of his penis.
So your saying that if i hadn't masturbated i would still have the stretched skin there? i'm scared to masturbat because i don't want it to stretch anymore and it seems like it's growing everytime i masturbat because when i don't masturbat, i see that it shrinks a bit. UH i give up!!

Last edited by baby*flower; 12-28-2003 at 12:50 PM.

Old 12-28-2003, 03:34 PM   #11
(female)

Mommy2Isaiah HB User

Does anyone else think that this is just a joke? C'mon, your skin cannot visibly stretch from rubbing it and then go back to normal after not rubbing it!

Old 12-28-2003, 06:12 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

Maybe she is referring to the area getting bigger when stimulated. The whole area does swell when aroused. It is very common for some women to have a large or uneven labia. If you visit the plastic surgery board you will see all kinds of posts discussing surgery to reduce or even out the size. Not that I am saying that is what needs to be done, just that it can bother some women so much that they decide to do something about it.

Old 12-28-2003, 07:03 PM   #13

baby*flower HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Isaiah
Does anyone else think that this is just a joke? C'mon, your skin cannot visibly stretch from rubbing it and then go back to normal after not rubbing it!
please don't think this is a joke i feel like i can't explain my situation properly that's all

Old 12-28-2003, 08:22 PM   #14
(female)

Mommy2Isaiah HB User

I can understand them swelling when aroused, yes, I definately agree with that. I'm sorry if this isn't a joke, it just seems strange. I suppose being a teen and experiencing things for the first time is sometimes scary. I wouldn't worry about it, I think the poster before me is right about the swelling. That has to be what it is. I don't think that they can become abnormally "stretched" out from masturbating, though. You haven't noticed it when you stop doing it b/c you are not aroused at that moment. Don't worry about it. I'm sure you are fine. (I know it's easier to say not to worry than it is to do.) Have you ever been to a gyno? Maybe you could tell your mom that you would like to go, and have things checked out. They are a bit nervewracking, those gyno appts, but if you are seriously concerned, then you should see someone about it. You don't have to tell your mom WHY you want to go, or HOW you noticed the difference in appearance, even. You could tell her that you noticed it in the shower and want to be seen. I know I couldn't have had that conversation with my mom, but looking back, I probably could have and she would have been understanding. Good Luck!

Nicole

Old 12-29-2003, 07:51 AM   #15

baby*flower HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Isaiah
I can understand them swelling when aroused, yes, I definately agree with that. I'm sorry if this isn't a joke, it just seems strange. I suppose being a teen and experiencing things for the first time is sometimes scary. I wouldn't worry about it, I think the poster before me is right about the swelling. That has to be what it is. I don't think that they can become abnormally "stretched" out from masturbating, though. You haven't noticed it when you stop doing it b/c you are not aroused at that moment. Don't worry about it. I'm sure you are fine. (I know it's easier to say not to worry than it is to do.) Have you ever been to a gyno? Maybe you could tell your mom that you would like to go, and have things checked out. They are a bit nervewracking, those gyno appts, but if you are seriously concerned, then you should see someone about it. You don't have to tell your mom WHY you want to go, or HOW you noticed the difference in appearance, even. You could tell her that you noticed it in the shower and want to be seen. I know I couldn't have had that conversation with my mom, but looking back, I probably could have and she would have been understanding. Good Luck!

Nicole
thank you i will take your reply into consideration

Closed Thread