It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2003, 10:31 PM   #1
(male)

qwerty123 HB User
is it possible to ...

is it possible to have sex without a foreskin that goes back and not be painful?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2003, 01:20 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: is it possible to ...

Yes Qwerty, it is possible. The main drawback (excuse the pun ) is that you won't feel as much as you should. You also risk infection since you can't wash away the smegma but this risk is not as great as some people think. How are you going with the stretching exercises? The main difficulty with stretching exercises is that people sometimes don't actually do them. At your degree of tightness you should be pulling back far enough so that the stretched opening feels a bit uncomfortable but not actually painful. This exercise is probably easier with an erection but it's not essential. Hold that for a minute or two and repeat a few times. Do this on 2 or 3 occasions per day and you should see some improvement soon. I gather you have read the links I posted? Get back to us with any questions.

Last edited by Geoff B; 12-26-2003 at 02:49 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2003, 04:43 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Hey qwerty123.

My first attempt at sex was with a condom on over a foreskin that wasn't pulled back (because I didn't know any better). It was less than successful because there was almost no sensation. So, the answer to your question is yes -- but!

I support what GeoffB says above.

Old 12-26-2003, 04:49 PM   #4
(male)

qwerty123 HB User

but once my penis enters the vagina won't the foreskin try to go back and if i push it in more wont it hurt it or possible tear it?

Old 12-26-2003, 05:25 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123
but once my penis enters the vagina won't the foreskin try to go back and if i push it in more wont it hurt it or possible tear it?
That shouldn't happen if you have plenty of lubrication. Buy some water-based lube like KY Jelly. You should be using a condom also and that will prevent the problem you are worried about.

Old 12-27-2003, 05:49 PM   #6
(male)

qwerty123 HB User

Ok cool, but I don't want to buy this jelly stuff, like I'll wear the condom but is there anything I can do with my hands or how i enter to prevent the foreskin from being moved back?

Last edited by qwerty123; 12-27-2003 at 05:50 PM.

Old 12-28-2003, 04:47 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

If you are going to buy condoms you should buy the jelly at the same time. They are usually side by side on the shelf. The condom will prevent the foreskin being forced back but you probably won't feel much. Without a condom lack of lubrication is what might cause pain or you trying to thrust too strongly. If you don't want to buy lube then make sure she is very wet beforehand with lots of foreplay. Also use saliva on your penis and the opening of the vagina so that you are not thrusting into dryness. That's what's most likely to cause damage. Pulling your foreskin forward just before you enter may help too.

Closed Thread