It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2003, 10:23 PM   #1

stangdemolisher HB User
Penis...in all SHAPES and sizes?

The other day me and my friend were fooling around and i went to give him oral sex, and his penis went at a curve to the left..is this normal?

Kinda shocked, i didnt do anything oral to him but just used my hand for a few seconds then we stopped messin around.

His penis also looked very different from my ex boyfriends, my ex boyfriends was straight, thicker, seemed longer too at erection, and was darker in color, and the head wasnt real round.

My friends was thinner than my ex's, lighter in color, curved to the left, and maybe a little shorter, and his head was kinda puffy looking amd bigger and rounder shaped.

I asked my friend if his penis always went to the side like that, and he said it did.

Old 12-26-2003, 10:27 PM   #2

prsurf HB User
Re: Penis...in all SHAPES and sizes?

yes all guys have a penis of a differant length and thickness

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2003, 10:29 PM   #3

stangdemolisher HB User

what about the curving? that shocked me the most, i coudnt even make it straight, i tried and he said it didnt hurt

Old 12-27-2003, 01:21 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User

Yes the curving is normal. Unless it keeps him from having sex or urinating. Then it isn't normal.

Old 12-27-2003, 02:51 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Some degree of mild curvature is fairly normal with guys. If you continue to have sex a lot of sex with men, you will see that penises come in a lot of shapes and sizes. I am not sure if the curvature is what made you stop, but some females think a bit of a curve actually provides a bit more stimulation of the vagina.

Old 12-28-2003, 07:29 PM   #6

stangdemolisher HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
Some degree of mild curvature is fairly normal with guys. If you continue to have sex a lot of sex with men, you will see that penises come in a lot of shapes and sizes. I am not sure if the curvature is what made you stop, but some females think a bit of a curve actually provides a bit more stimulation of the vagina.

Yeah the curvature was the part that made me want to stop the most, and the puffy looking head...I felt really bad cuz i kinda teased him, then stopped ...the curve wasnt mild either it was really going for the left side..what should I do if confronted with the moment again??

Old 12-28-2003, 08:26 PM   #7
(female)

Mommy2Isaiah HB User

Tell him that you don't think that it would be good for your friendship to become involved sexually. If he brings up the penis issue, tell him it has nothing to do with it, that you know that penises come in all different shapes and sizes and that's not it.
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost

Old 12-28-2003, 09:11 PM   #8

mark03 HB User

also did ur bf have a scar around his penis like from being circumcised like a brown ring. BC i hav one and i was wondering if it was normal?

Old 12-29-2003, 02:30 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Severe curvature may be due to Peyronies Disease. Sometimes is resolves on it own, other times it gets worse. Surgery can correct it, at the expense of some length. You can do an internet search on it and find some pictures. If he compares to those, you might want to refer him to a urologist.

Othewise, why be put off by a bend? It isn't his fault and unless the bend is so bad it prevents insertion, it will not interfer with sex.

Old 12-29-2003, 04:54 PM   #10

stangdemolisher HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
Severe curvature may be due to Peyronies Disease. Sometimes is resolves on it own, other times it gets worse. Surgery can correct it, at the expense of some length. You can do an internet search on it and find some pictures. If he compares to those, you might want to refer him to a urologist.

Othewise, why be put off by a bend? It isn't his fault and unless the bend is so bad it prevents insertion, it will not interfer with sex.

Uh oh I think he has that, his penis looks like one of the pictures that I looked at on [deleted] the first picture if anyone wants to look..

I think ill keep this relationship a friends only one..i dont have the guts to tel him he needs to see a urologist

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-29-2003 at 06:05 PM. Reason: No posting of outside web links allowed.

Old 12-30-2003, 01:15 AM   #11
Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User

sorry my friend didnt know u couldnt post links,

can u be born with peyronies disease?

Old 12-30-2003, 04:07 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetMeKnot
sorry my friend didnt know u couldnt post links,

can u be born with peyronies disease?
It would be pretty rare to have this at birth. It usually results from trauma of some sort, but not always. Drugs occasionally help, and it sometimes resolves on its own, but surgery is the only cure for long-term Peyronies Disease. Treatment is typically advised only if the curvature is so bad that it prevents intercourse. Note, too, that the bending sometimes is actually very pleasurable for the female as it can reach those hard-to-get places (indeed, some dildos are curved for this reason) and it can give a feeling of greater girth (and we all know grith is more important than length). But, again, if the curvature is too severe, intercourse will be impossible.

Old 12-30-2003, 05:57 PM   #13
Inactive

Esgalloth HB User

mines a slight curve to the left, I can make it strait but it goes right back to the left, not a big slant to the left though, its totally normal.

Closed Thread