It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2003, 10:34 AM   #1

sparkyboy53 HB User
Sex Problems

Hi All,
My girlfriend and I have been having sex for about 3 months now. Sometimes I have trouble getting an erection and we are unable to have sex. I think it is because I get too nercous, but I am not sure. Does anyone else have the same problem? What are some things I can do to relax? A lot of times when we are fooling around when we cannot have sex because there are other people home I get REALLY REALLY hard and have a hard time losing my erection, so I do not think I am having any problems that way. I still get morning wood sometimes, so I think I think I am just having mental issues. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2003, 11:04 AM   #2

relient still HB User
Re: Sex Problems

from what you have said, im sure that it is nothing more that nerves, as your anxiety level is probably very high in the moments leading up to and during sex. you need to calm down and focus on whats happening right then. learn to enjoy the moment more and stop worrying about the outcome (whether you are going to perform accurately, whether your partner is going to achieve orgasm or not, whether you can keep it up the whole time, etc.) just relax and have some fun; concentrate on pleasing your partner at that moment and nothing more. hope i helped. good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread