It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2004, 12:49 AM   #1

nba1388 HB User
***NEW*** Materbation

Im a freshman in high school(and a guy). I havent masterbated since well a couple of years and i masterbated last night. Today, my balls felt well i dont know how to describe it but sort of like sore in the way it would be after someone hits you there. NOT THAT MUCH OF A FEELING THOUGH. Like it's sore from someone hitting it. No, i didnt hit it. WHY IS THAT AND WILL IT GO AWAY IF I KEEP MASTERBATING?

Old 01-01-2004, 07:13 AM   #2

writerboybc HB User
Re: ***NEW*** Materbation

Well, the first question that I can ask you is if you ejaculated?

If not, then the answer to your problem is the common phenomenon called "blue balls" caused by a congestion of the testicles and related equipment when they get excited and then nothing happens. As a sidenote, it's not really good for your testicles to have that happen very often, as it can increase your risk of prostate cancer and other testicle-related problems. The best way to make "blue balls" go away is to ejaculate.

If you did ejaculate, then your problem is a less-common problem that happens on occasion. When you haven't ejaculated for a while, or even when you have a particularly strong orgasm, your testicles aren't used to it and feel kind of sore afterwards. The best thing I can liken it to is, perhaps, a charlie horse of the testicles. If this is your problem, then don't worry. It's not harmful and will go away quite soon. And, yes, the more you masturbate and ejaculate, the less likely this sort of thing will happen. Besides, masturbating is good for you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2004, 08:35 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

The previous poster has it right. Assuming you masturbated and ejaculated after not having masturbated for so long it's probably a matter of your testicles not being used to it.

Wait a day or so and I'm pretty sure the pain will disappear. If it continues to be painful check with your doctor.

Old 01-01-2004, 12:43 PM   #4

darkdragon87 HB User

Yeah, freshy here, uhh man, don't worry about it.. No probs, had it a few times, wait, do it again if you want, up to you it will go away..

I had a problem.. about a year ago.. I would do it.. then use the restroom to clear it out... under my head.. on the under side.. WOULD HURT LIKE @#$@ feeling i had to usse the restroom again so bad.. but nothing would come out... anyone reading this know anything like that.. It happened maybe 4 times...

Old 01-01-2004, 05:44 PM   #5

tdty123 HB User

nope its never happened to me

Old 01-01-2004, 07:31 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

DoOoOoM HB User

message deleted...this message forum is not a place to express your religious viewpoints.

Last edited by bfl; 01-01-2004 at 10:13 PM.

Closed Thread