It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2004, 12:08 PM   #1

leegal HB User
How do guys get an orgasm?

I've been curious lately on how guys get an orgasm... I know how girls do and now I'm wondering about guys... Also, are there any signs as to when they're having an orgasm? I'm just curious if guys can only get one by having intercourse or if there are other ways. I'm 16 and I'm not going to go do anything to or with my boyfriend that would cause either of us to orgasm, we've talked about it already and he knows how I feel about things. But curiousity has overwhelmed me now. Thank you if you respond! =)

Old 01-01-2004, 12:48 PM   #2

darkdragon87 HB User
Re: How do guys get an orgasm?

Hey babe, well....... Many ways, many, many.. lol... Uhh to know if he's going to have one.. You would know by like giving him a hand job.. Oral.. Sex.. Yeah, even having a erection for seeing sexual things or thinking... precum can sorta come out.. Still containing sperm.. I dont know what to say about how.. Just a strange feeling The muscle.. Just pushes it out and feels weird.. and the sperm comes out... Ar.. Something like that... Well good luck to you next semestor lol I don't want to go back.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2004, 02:03 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

You can read up on the physiology of the male orgasm if you which to know the actual mechanics. I think you might be wondering how guys masturate, though. If so, they use their hand, and a lubricant such as hand lotion, to simulate the female vagina. Very effective. It would be most unusual if your bf is not aware of this - he may be too embarassed to admit to doing it.

Old 01-01-2004, 04:03 PM   #4

darkdragon87 HB User

Lol, not all the time... Some kids don't ask mom to buy lube... Good ol' spit.. Guys dont do it dry..

Old 01-01-2004, 04:10 PM   #5

leegal HB User

Thank you both very much! I suppose I could always ask my boyfriend about how he does things, since we talk about almost anything. I learned a lot from y'all though. Thanks again!

Old 01-02-2004, 07:49 AM   #6

darkdragon87 HB User
Wink Re: How do guys get an orgasm?

No prob but... Stay safe... Protect yourself.

Old 01-05-2004, 05:15 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Just one thing about lube. It's only essential for tightly cut guys. Uncut guys and those of us with a little mobile skin left use the natural gliding action of what foreskin we have to masturbate with. Intact (uncircumcised) guys can stroke the whole length of their penis using that gliding action. They also have the choice of using lube if they want.

Old 01-05-2004, 04:27 PM   #8

darkdragon87 HB User

Not that I'm really that stupid, but uhh, how can a man tell if he's circumcised or not? I have some.. forskin that will go over my head but I don't know if I was or not. Hmm, thanks again.

Old 01-05-2004, 04:36 PM   #9

leegal HB User

What does circumcision do? I know what it is, but does it really change anything at all? Sounds like it wouldn't change too much about guys, but I don't know much about it.

Ok, also, would anyone here consider dry sex a bad thing? Fully cothed, dry sex.

Last edited by leegal; 01-05-2004 at 04:54 PM.

Old 01-06-2004, 03:33 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdragon87
Not that I'm really that stupid, but uhh, how can a man tell if he's circumcised or not? I have some.. forskin that will go over my head but I don't know if I was or not. Hmm, thanks again.
Generally if the foreskin covers the head completely when flacid and if it's possible to stroke the whole length when erect using the gliding action the skin then you are intact. Cut guys usually have an abrupt change in colour of skin about an inch below the head and can't do either of the above things.

Old 01-06-2004, 05:10 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leegal
What does circumcision do? I know what it is, but does it really change anything at all? Sounds like it wouldn't change too much about guys, but I don't know much about it.

Ok, also, would anyone here consider dry sex a bad thing? Fully cothed, dry sex.
Circumcision removes about half the skin area of the penis. An adult foreskin covers an area of about 15 square inches. There are also special structures that are cut away or damaged like the frenulum (an attachment under the glans) and the ridged bands that are found behind the glans when the foreskin is retracted. Both these structures are rich in nerve responses and enhance sexual pleasure. The ridged bands are always lost in any circumcision and in the US sometimes the frenulum is completely removed. The foreskin has a special elastic quality that allows it to slide on itself between the outer and inner layers. This acts like extra lubrication during masturbation and sexual intercourse. The foreskin is also thought to act like a dam and conserve natural lubrication during intercourse.
Circumcisions on new-borns are still often carried out with no anaesthetic at all. At that age the foreskin is fused onto the glans and has to be torn away from it using forceps before the foreskin can be cut away. Babies often go into shock and suffer various consequences like difficulty breast feeding because of the pain. Urine in the diaper also stings the raw glans and wound.
No medical association in the world now recommends routine infant circumcision and the United States is the only western nation still circumcising about half its male infants.
Dry sex is a normal sort of heavy petting.
Hope this answers your questions,
Geoff

Closed Thread