It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2004, 04:57 AM   #1

answermeplease! HB User
Cool no condoms~!

heyy ok so me and my bf wanna have sex and we are very soon but im wonderin sincee were both virgins would he have to use a condom? if he didnt ejaculate in ,me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2004, 07:33 AM   #2

jamesk HB User
Re: no condoms~!

it would be wise to use condoms. but if you decide to go without a condom do your homework. i say at te very least use a condom.....either way make sure you know what could happen no matter what you decide......good luck...

ps . i dont know how old you are but you sound young.. if you are i would for sure use a condom at the very least

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2004, 10:00 AM   #3

glaninf HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by answermeplease!
heyy ok so me and my bf wanna have sex and we are very soon but im wonderin sincee were both virgins would he have to use a condom? if he didnt ejaculate in ,me?

You should get into the habit of wearing condoms. You can still get pregnant if he withdraws. You may also want to look into birth control since condoms are not 100% effective.

Old 01-02-2004, 10:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Well since you think you might have an std your bf needs to use a condom just to protect himself from getting what you may have. Second a guy doesnt have to ejaculate in you to get you pregnant. Pre ejaculate which starts leaking out of the penis sonn after erection up until ejaculation can contain sperm which can get you pregnant.
I strongly suggest you put off having any more sexual contact until you get checked by a doctor for the bumps and for the possible yeast infection. The yeast infection can be passed to your bf as well as any stds you migth have.
You have a lot of questions which isnt a big deal by by the looks of things you need to slow down on the sexual stuff until you learn a bit more about sex in general.
As for your question about the vagina and vulva(that is the outside area that includes the both sets of lips,clitoris,and vaginal opening). Do a search online for female anatomy and you can read up and look at what is normal.
As for seeing a doctor it shouldnt matter if it is male or female. It is a doctor and he/she isnt looking at your vulva and vagina for sexual reasons they are looking for medical reasons. They have seen it all and will be professional about checking you. It is highly important that you not do any thing else sexually until you have those problems(possible yeast infection and std) checked out. You dont want to pass on either to your partner if you truly care about him.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 01-02-2004, 01:40 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

TeTr01 HB User

Are you on birth control? Are you positive that he is clean? If I were you, I would use the condom. It could prevent pregnancy, as well as STD's. If you were smart - you'd just use one!

Old 01-02-2004, 06:27 PM   #6

grrr HB User

Omgosh, you seem so young!!! Always use a condom i mean always!!!!!! They can prevent STD's. and pregnancy, if your going to be sexually active make sure that u use them, you may not like it at first cuz some say it doetn's feel as good but think about what is best and safest for you, i dunno how old you are, but you don't sound very old, id wait and be carefule, if your that interested, get on birthcontrol, it'll help...

Old 01-02-2004, 09:48 PM   #7

supastar33 HB User

i agree...you do sound very young. these are all things you should have learned in sex ed or that your mom shoulda told you when you had the sex talk...but i guess if you didn't have either of those, you'd be in the dark about alotta things. and always use a condom, and if you don't have one at that particular time...THEN DON'T HAVE SEX. trust me you don't want to end up a pregnant teen...plus, dont let any guys pressure you...you have your entire life to have sex when you are ready.

Old 01-03-2004, 01:48 PM   #8

Driesenbabe HB User

definitely use a condom...it is a not a good idea to go without, unless you are seriously prepared to deal with the consequences, like a baby, or a serious std. good luck!

Old 01-04-2004, 12:19 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

No he doesn't have to if you both want to be parents

Old 01-04-2004, 08:15 AM   #10
(male)

Curtdude HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by answermeplease!
You need to read the post titled Worried then put your self in her shoes. Before you have sex get informed. You have the internet a world of information at your fingertips. Know what your doing and be safe learn about sex before you do it. If you have to ask questions like above your not informed enough to have sex.

Better hold on 18 years (childcare) is a long ride

Curtdude

Closed Thread