It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2004, 01:11 AM   #1

Jewy101 HB User
Talking gilfriends ticklish feet

My girlfriend has very ticklish feet. Now I like feet and she knows this and doesn't mind showing me them anytime, but she doesn't know if touching them or anything would be ok because of the fact that their that ticklish. Any suggestions on how to handle this situation. Her feet are so cute and i can't help touching them

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2004, 01:45 PM   #2

Driesenbabe HB User
Re: gilfriends ticklish feet

coming from someone who has very ticklish feet also, i would say probably go ahead and touch them. it would be just like touching a ticklish waist, except they are her feet. my boyfriend likes to tickle my feet all the time, and it's not that big of a deal!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2004, 02:07 PM   #3

kingtut HB User

i tickle my gf all the time. she enjoys it, especially her stomach. the undersides of her feet are also pretty sensitive.

Old 01-03-2004, 09:44 PM   #4

Jewy101 HB User

what do i do if she doesnt like her feet tickled tho?

Old 01-03-2004, 10:12 PM   #5

t-dash HB User

Ah... do you have any common sense, if she doesn't like it, leave her alone or risk ******* her off. How would you feel if someone kept on doing something to you that you didn't like, you wouldn't want them around after awhile. So what if you like feet, if it bothers her don't do it, don't be so selfish.

t-dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewy101
what do i do if she doesnt like her feet tickled tho?

Old 01-03-2004, 10:23 PM   #6

Jewy101 HB User

calm down i was just asking if she didnt like it i dont even know yet! haha

Old 01-04-2004, 04:30 PM   #7
Inactive

Evil Tom HB User

Do you like feet in a sexual way or just in a cute type way? Because these are two different things. If i knew which one i might be able to help.

Old 01-04-2004, 04:37 PM   #8

krash8765 HB User

my girlfriends got ticklish feet 2 so i tickkle them sometimes to make her laugh but if you cnat tickle them you can tickle them buddy. let the feet go

Old 01-04-2004, 09:14 PM   #9

Jewy101 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tom
Do you like feet in a sexual way or just in a cute type way? Because these are two different things. If i knew which one i might be able to help.
ya id most likly have to say sexualy

Old 01-04-2004, 09:16 PM   #10

Jewy101 HB User

oh and i also have to mention that im not realy into wanting to tickle them. im just afraid that by touching them the wrong way they could tickle and bother her

Old 01-05-2004, 03:08 PM   #11
Inactive

Evil Tom HB User

My ex-girlfriends feet were ticklish also. And i have the same fetish with feet that you do. I found that when she was the one touching you with her feer then it kinda takes the tickling away. I mean... she can't tickle herself really. And maybe as she gets used to it she won't be as ticklish. i don't know. Just a suggestion. I know how you feel though.

Old 01-05-2004, 03:10 PM   #12
Inactive

Evil Tom HB User

By the way. If she can't understand that you like feet and want to touch them and all then maybe you should find yourself a woman who is willing.

Old 01-05-2004, 03:14 PM   #13

aMuse HB User

Girls point of view here.
I used to have horribly ticklish feet. I hated my feet. Hated them to be touched and would kick out violently when someone would try to tickle them.
Now, my boyfriend is obsessed with feet. And would occasionally try to tickle them and he'd get kicked so finally he just started offering me foot massages. All the time. And I got used to him and my feet and then he started tickling them again and by then my feet had gotten used to being touched. And now anyone can touch them. But I realized how much it meant to him to be able to have this 'contact' with my feet. So I got over it. But some girls are weird. Foot massages help a lot to get her used to the idea.
Good Luck!

Until Next Time...

Old 05-04-2004, 09:52 AM   #14

OhioPaddy HB User

Tickling the soles of the feet was a common torture used on young women in Chinese harems. If the 14 YO girl sold to the master didn't want to sleep with him, she'd be put in stocks and have her feet tickled until she became more "amorous." This is something to remember if your GF objects to your tickling her feet.

Also, how old are you and your GF? You should remember that ticklishness fades with age. My wife hated me tickling her feet when she was 19 and we first started dating. She's 44 now and those wild shrieks and violent kicking have been replaced by soft giggling and gentle twitching when I tickle her soles.

Old 05-04-2004, 10:44 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

I have very ticklish feet and do NOT like for them to be tickled. That doesn't mean that I don't like them to be touched tough. I love a good foot massage.

Closed Thread