It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2004, 07:30 AM   #1
(male)

qwerty123 HB User
Foreskin, a few more questions...

Ok, well me and my girlfriend had sex the other day without a condom, and my foreskin went all the way over the head, it didn't hurt that much, and once in her my head wasn't being a really sensitive thing like it is, but my sister came down so we had to stop then when my penis head brushed against the blanket it was like before really sensitive, and the foreskin didn't retract by itself I have to do it manually...should I stick with the two fingers exercise for a little to fix the retracting thing?
And this is sensitivity problem normal?

Old 01-03-2004, 10:59 AM   #2
Veteran

ABC~Mom HB User
Re: Foreskin, a few more questions...

mind a girls input?
Donít quote me on it but i have heard that guys who arenít circumcised are lots more sensitive...yeah now that i think of it i read that in a parenting book...it was about circumcising boys and why it was not necessary anymore....and one thing they said that was when the buy started having sex he would probably be more sensitive than a boy who was circumcised....
so i think (from what i read) that it is very normal to be more sensitive...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2004, 01:38 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

the hypersensitivity passes with time, as your penis gets used to the novelty of the glans being exposed.
yes, you should continue the stretching, until the foreskin moves freely, without a thought.

Old 01-04-2004, 06:21 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Qwerty, my foreskin is fairly loose but it doesn't automatically retract to expose the head when I have an erection. I pull it back myself or it gets pulled back during foreplay. But if it's not retracted when I enter the vagina, the friction pushes it back. After sex, when the erection goes down, I then have to push the foreskin back over the penis head. There is nothing wrong with this -- all guys are different.

Old 01-04-2004, 11:48 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Dear Qwerty,
I hope you were using some form of birth control. It is possible to get pregnant from the precum leaking out from the end of your penis before you actually orgasm. That said it sounds like you don't have much of a sensitivity problem if it felt good inside the vagina and hurt on a rough blamket. All you need is some of that water-based lube I have mentioned earlier. That should prevent pain or discomfort when entering. If you use a condom put a drop of lube inside it before you put it on with the foreskin retracted beforehand. If you want the foreskin looser keep going with the two finger exercises but as long as retraction is painless you don't have a problem.
Congratulations on fixing this,
Geoff

Old 01-05-2004, 09:06 PM   #6
(male)

qwerty123 HB User

Hmm Geoff, I tried the two finger exercise and it didn't work, I could only get one finger in there and it kept slipping away...how should I approach it?

Old 01-06-2004, 05:15 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123
Hmm Geoff, I tried the two finger exercise and it didn't work, I could only get one finger in there and it kept slipping away...how should I approach it?
That's strange when you are able to retract so far when erect. I remember one guy had success stretching by grabbing the outside of the foreskin opening with two fingers either side and pulling outwards. If that does not work go back to retracting when erect but be extra caeful not to get it stuck.
Cheers,
Geoff

Closed Thread