It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2004, 04:46 PM   #1

jamie157 HB User
Arrow after sex

I've mentioned this question before and SORRY for coming back to it, but it just has me a bit worried....

when having sex with a condom, what do you do RIGHT AFTER, like just after you've pulled out? I assume you lye back for a sec... but then doesn't the "moment" kind of end when you have to take the condom off and ask where the nearest garbage is? and then go throw it out...(<<if at her house)...

Thanks for your responses!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2004, 06:29 PM   #2

crazykid HB User
Re: after sex

I usually pull out, kiss her for a bit, then tell her I'll be right back and throw it in the trash and wash my hands, then toss on my underwear and lay down with her again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2004, 06:52 PM   #3

subgirl HB User

this shouldn't be an issue at all.Actually i remove my man's condom sometimes and usually just place it in the wrapper and put it on the bedside table, and bin it later.It isn't a prob and only takes a few seconds.

Old 01-04-2004, 08:25 AM   #4
(male)

Curtdude HB User

Dude after you ejaculate and it is all over you start to get soft that is when your semen can leak out. Best thing to do is hold the condom at the base of your unit pull out and take it off. CAUTION make sure you dont put your unit near her thang unless you wash up. your unit still contains sperm and you can still get her pregnate. the ratio is about 1 mill to one so all you need is 10,000 of them puppies and you get her pregnate. So if you pull off the condom wash up if you want to go another round put a new one on. Wash up and put your underoos back on like Crazykid does. Make sure your unit doenst happen to come out of the fly on your boxer shorts. Be cautious about sub girl cause with out washin you still have exposed swimmers.

a little prevention will last a lifetime of trouble and headache

Curtdude

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-04-2004 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Please not edit to your post. Use proper terminology.

Closed Thread