It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2004, 07:38 PM   #1

ItailanRDer HB User
Unhappy Good Idea?

My B/f has had sex b4 with this girl who has had sex w/ every guy in town basacally....he hasnt been tested so I dont know if he is clean or not but I want to give him a blow job....could I get a disease if he has one by doing this? Whats the safest thing for me to do???

Old 01-04-2004, 07:42 PM   #2

2ManyQuestions HB User
Re: Good Idea?

use protection.. get one of them flavored condoms. cause if he been with the nasty girl who slept with every guy, u dont want to get anything.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2004, 05:25 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User

agreed -- you can still get some diseases from oral sex -- flavored condoms work well.

Old 01-05-2004, 05:45 PM   #4

super fluke HB User

why would you wanna give a blowjob
to a guy
who has been with
a girl
who has been with
every guy in town?

if you're really into the idea tho, i think you should ask him to get tested or like mentioned, get flavored condoms.

Last edited by super fluke; 01-05-2004 at 05:47 PM.

Old 01-06-2004, 02:02 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by super fluke
why would you wanna give a blowjob
to a guy
who has been with
a girl
who has been with
every guy in town?

if you're really into the idea tho, i think you should ask him to get tested or like mentioned, get flavored condoms.

I totally agree with super fluke. Why not hang on for a bit and suggest that you both get tested..I'm sure there's a free clinic for this in your area.
If you do not want to wait, DEFINITELY use a condom....don't let him try to talk you out of it...this is your body we're talking about. You can get many diseases from oral sex, the worst one being AIDS of course.
And like a previous poster mentioned, there are some that you can get even when you are wearing a condom.

Definitely get him to be tested...you go with him and get tested yourself, even if you're sure you don't have anything. This way the focus is not just on him, and he may feel like this is an act of love between the two of you. Something smart to do together...you know what I mean?

Are you on birth control? While you're at the clinic, ask them about it. You may not be having sex yet, but it sounds like it's probably going to get to that point. Protect yourself from that too.....don't use it instead of condoms...use it with condoms. You'll feel much better without that worry hanging over your head.
You seem like a smart girl, and I think it's great that you are asking these questions...it's very mature and intelligent to get information on these kind of things.
Good luck!
Meg

Old 01-09-2004, 01:13 PM   #6

stevo007me HB User

I also agree with Super Fluke but if you really want to the flavored condoms are a good idea.

Closed Thread