It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 10:16 AM   #1

kingtut HB User
Wink My Girlfriend Orgasms to easily?!?!?

Im not complaining at all but is it normal if im able to give my gf multiple multiple orgasms?? I mean its almost to easy to give her one. Like the other night when i was giving her oral i was down for say 20 minutes and she had about 6 or 7 orgasms!! I just think this seems to easy. She tells me im incredible at it and maybe thats just it but has anyone ever experienced something like this?
P.S. Im a really lucky lucky guy

Old 01-11-2004, 11:26 AM   #2

writerboybc HB User
Re: My Girlfriend Orgasms to easily?!?!?

Yes, you are a lucky guy...

Well, there's two possibilities: 1) She's just highly orgasmic or 2) She's exaggerating how many orgasms she's had.

There are some women that are highly orgasmic, but it's probably a rarity.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2004, 04:21 PM   #3

t-dash HB User

a Third possibility is she doesn't even know what an orgasm feels like yet and only thinks she's having one... I've had female friends who used to think they orgasmed really easy, then they finally had a real one and admitted they were totally wrong. Only a few told me that though.

t-dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerboybc
Yes, you are a lucky guy...

Well, there's two possibilities: 1) She's just highly orgasmic or 2) She's exaggerating how many orgasms she's had.

There are some women that are highly orgasmic, but it's probably a rarity.

Old 01-11-2004, 04:58 PM   #4
Inactive

Leanea HB User

A fourth possiblity is that he may just be an incredible lover (but she must be too) and that they are a perfect sexual match. It does happen!

Old 01-11-2004, 05:50 PM   #5

kingtut HB User

well i can usually always tell because her vagina is contracting like crazy and her heartbeat is like 150 and she is all red and breathless. We do make a perfect match for each other. We refer to our love as the "passion". And the 6 or 7 i refer to is the number i could tell she was having during that period of time. Hey, maybe im just good

Last edited by kingtut; 01-11-2004 at 05:52 PM.

Old 01-11-2004, 09:11 PM   #6

t-dash HB User

Its possible, but the techniques you use on this girl to drive her wild might not work on the next, every girl takes a bit to learn them. So don't go thinking you're some sex god although you ARE for this girl, atta boy.

t-dash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtut
well i can usually always tell because her vagina is contracting like crazy and her heartbeat is like 150 and she is all red and breathless. We do make a perfect match for each other. We refer to our love as the "passion". And the 6 or 7 i refer to is the number i could tell she was having during that period of time. Hey, maybe im just good

Old 01-12-2004, 07:47 AM   #7
(male)

mikael26288 HB User

You are indeed a lucky man, I knew a man that I worked with in the Army, that had a wife that had multiple orgasms. It was all he could do, to keep up with her. lol Always coming to work exhausted. lol

Old 01-12-2004, 05:06 PM   #8

kingtut HB User

yeah i was joking with her the other day about how i would have to buy a tachometer to measure her OGM's(Orgasms per Minute). She thought it was funny.

Old 01-14-2004, 01:53 PM   #9
(female)

hhsix HB User

It's possible.

Once she has the first orgasm, which probably takes a little while, the O's that follow take no time at all. The refractory period for a female is absolutely nothing compared to a male, which is why the multiple O's happen.

Closed Thread