It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 07:57 PM   #1

dark4112 HB User
proper way to measure penis?

alright i need to figure this out once and for all. i *thought* that the way to measure the penis was to be erect, point it straight forward, then get a hard ruler and lay it on the top of the penis, pushing it into your body so its up against your pelvic bone (i think pelvic bone at least ). is that right? or do you not push inwards?

Old 02-08-2004, 08:13 PM   #2

super fluke HB User
Arrow Re: proper way to measure penis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark4112
alright i need to figure this out once and for all. i *thought* that the way to measure the penis was to be erect, point it straight forward, then get a hard ruler and lay it on the top of the penis, pushing it into your body so its up against your pelvic bone (i think pelvic bone at least ). is that right? or do you not push inwards?
eh, i've heard it both ways..
i don't see the point in pushing it against your pelvic bone, 'cause that part of your penis wont be going inside the vagina during intercourse.. but alot of ppl do, since it's well, part of their penis..

but yeah, you've got it right.

and to to measure your girth, you can either take a string or piece of paper and wrap it around your penis, then mark where they overlap and measure it with the tape measure or ruler.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2004, 08:33 PM   #3

dark4112 HB User
Re: proper way to measure penis?

cool thanks.

but one thing; i would think that even that part of the penis that has a bit of skin around it would go in because you would be pushing in.. but if i measure by not pushing to the bone, i loose like 1/4-1/2 of an inch.

Old 02-09-2004, 05:39 AM   #4
Inactive

cosmic424 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark4112
cool thanks.
but if i measure by not pushing to the bone, i loose like 1/4-1/2 of an inch.

Dude.....then push it in to gain the 1/2 inch. Everybody exaggerates their size anyway, especially on-line where you can't be held accountable. Then we all wonder why women think every male on the planet is 7 to 8 inches long!

Old 02-09-2004, 02:45 PM   #5
Inactive

jagdm27 HB User

[QUOTE=super fluke]eh, i've heard it both ways..
i don't see the point in pushing it against your pelvic bone, 'cause that part of your penis wont be going inside the vagina during intercourse.. but alot of ppl do, since it's well, part of their penis..
QUOTE]

Ya both wrong!.....you bend over a mirror, place the ruler under you're balls starting at the rim of the anus and measure up the shank!

This gives you maximum extension to the tip!

Durex condoms did it this way at the "big measuring day" at MTV's spring break!

Old 02-09-2004, 03:59 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdm27
Ya both wrong!.....you bend over a mirror, place the ruler under you're balls starting at the rim of the anus and measure up the shank!

This gives you maximum extension to the tip!

Durex condoms did it this way at the "big measuring day" at MTV's spring break!
Yeah right! Either you're BS'ing us or you don't know what you are talking about. Lenght is measured along the top from the pubic bone.

Closed Thread