It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2004, 06:07 PM   #1

CocoEstrada HB User
one hard nipple!!

one of my nipples (the left one) is always harder or pokes out farther than the other... the other one does a little but not too much... it's not inverted... it used to be the other way around for a while (the right harder, left not). they are the same when i get really cold u know... will i grow out of this?... im 1*... thanks.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-14-2004 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Due to your age, do not post your age on this board. (Also due to your age, please limit your sexual health questions and responses to the Teen Sexual Health board... thanks.)

Old 03-25-2004, 04:14 AM   #2

Asalee HB User
Cool Re: one hard nipple!!

Don't worry, Coco, you're normal. Mine do the same way. Sometimes the left one sticks out more than the right, sometimes the other way around, sometimes both the same. They both get hard when stimulated. Both of them get hard when I am really cold, and they always get hard in front of the doctor (which is embarrassing!). Most people have a little bit of difference between their right and left nipples. Don't worry about it.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-25-2004 at 07:47 AM. Reason: a little info will do

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread