It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 04:52 PM   #1

j2thev HB User
Question Bumps near my penis

A week ago i noticed that i had a bump about the size of a peanut right at the very top of my pubic area right above my penis. This bump was hard and it hurt when i touched it... since then the bump has gone done and it seems that a scab has been peeled off from where the bump is... it isn't really a bump anymore just a spot and it doesnt hurt anymore when i touch it... i thought i was fine until the other day i noticed a bump on my inner thigh. this bump is much softer than the first but it does hurt when i touch it. its also a little larger than the first bump. I am not sexually active now and I have never had intercourse. I have had oral sex twice, once performed on me and once i performed it on my ex-girlfriend... that was about 2 years ago... i dont think that these bumps are STDs but im not completely sure... if you can tell me anything about them please reply. thank you

Old 03-24-2004, 05:43 PM   #2

superman1 HB User
Re: Bumps near my penis

It could be cancer...but I am no doctor

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2004, 08:24 PM   #3

Liliput HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2thev
A week ago i noticed that i had a bump about the size of a peanut right at the very top of my pubic area right above my penis. This bump was hard and it hurt when i touched it... since then the bump has gone done and it seems that a scab has been peeled off from where the bump is... it isn't really a bump anymore just a spot and it doesnt hurt anymore when i touch it... i thought i was fine until the other day i noticed a bump on my inner thigh. this bump is much softer than the first but it does hurt when i touch it. its also a little larger than the first bump. I am not sexually active now and I have never had intercourse. I have had oral sex twice, once performed on me and once i performed it on my ex-girlfriend... that was about 2 years ago... i dont think that these bumps are STDs but im not completely sure... if you can tell me anything about them please reply. thank you

Could be as simple as infected hair follicles. Try a warm washcloth on the sore one to get any infection that might be present to the surface. Keep the area clean, and if it is infected and pops, clean well and use something such as Neosporine on it.

Try to leave it uncovered (no bandaid) unless clothes irritate the spot.

HTH.

Old 03-25-2004, 02:50 PM   #4

worried_guy2988 HB User

My guess is that it just can be a pimple! Read on the internet to see what it really is! Soory if I wasn't any help!

Old 03-25-2004, 04:53 PM   #5

j2thev HB User

thanks for your replys guys... lili i'm gonna try what you said... thanks for the help i appreciate it

Closed Thread