It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2004, 05:47 PM   #1

WHSstudent101 HB User
Question Need Answer Please!!!

where exactly is the hymen?

Old 05-18-2004, 05:56 PM   #2

HeatherB HB User
Re: Need Answer Please!!!

I can't say exactly where it is located, but it's not external. If I remember correctly it's past the entry of the vagina. What is it that you are worried about? Maybe I can help you with that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2004, 05:59 PM   #3

WHSstudent101 HB User

well bc i have been fingered and i dont knoe if he broke it or not.

Old 05-18-2004, 06:04 PM   #4

HeatherB HB User

That's not possible without having sexual intercourse. I know it seems like it would be, but it's not. Every doctor and medical professional will tell you the same thing.

Old 05-18-2004, 06:07 PM   #5

WHSstudent101 HB User

ohk well if this helps i have used a ***** to masturbate like 5 times and never have bleeded(lol)

Old 05-18-2004, 06:22 PM   #6
Veteran

Saka HB User

It is possible to have your hymen break while still being a virgin. Inserting tampons, bike riding, horse riding, and various other activities can break your hymen. And if you've used a ***** before then you may have broken it using that. And not all women bleed when it is broken.

Is there a problem if you have broken it? I had no idea if I had or not by the time I first had sex and it was nothing to me either way. It changes nothing about me and I'm sure no one else would have known either, especially not my b/f at the time.

Old 05-18-2004, 06:39 PM   #7
tslask

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB
That's not possible without having sexual intercourse. I know it seems like it would be, but it's not. Every doctor and medical professional will tell you the same thing.

I think most girls' hymen is broken even before they have sex.. pretty much any kind of movement with the body can break it like an above poster said. I'm not even sure when my broke because I've never seen/felt it or anything.

Old 05-18-2004, 08:09 PM   #8

WHSstudent101 HB User

it probly is broken because i play softball in a league, and when i was 10 or so i was sliding into home and i slid into the catchers foot and it hurt me pretty bad but i didnt have to have stitches, luckaly (however u spell it). i just wondered like what it looked like.
~*!ME!*~

Old 05-18-2004, 08:39 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

The hymen is located at the opening of the vagina and can be seen with the naked eye.

HeatherB, it is possible to break your hymen from activities other than sexual intercourse. Using a ***** internally is a prime example of one way. No doctor would claim that the only way to break your hymen is through sexual intercourse. Perhaps you are confusing this with the losing of one's virginity, which does require sexual intercourse.

So chances are, WHSstudent101, that you no longer have an intact hymen. Also, not everyone bleeds when it tears or stretches.

Closed Thread