It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2004, 07:52 PM   #1

heyitsdave HB User
testosterone injections/therapy?

Hey.. I heard about soemthing called testosterone therapy for guys who aren't really developing during puberty. I heard it helps you get taller and it helps your penis/balls grow too. Does anybody know anything about this? I'm in my early/mid teens, and I'm only 5'5. My penis is about 2.5 inches soft and 4.5 inches hard, and it's been that way ever since I started paying attention to it. As for height, I have grown, but I grow really slowly and most guys my age are taller than me, and a lot are almost 6 foot. My dad is 6 foot, and his dad was 6'4. Yeah so I was wondering if anybody knows anything about testosterone supplements/injection/therapy (not sure what you call it) and who can get prescribed for it..

Old 06-14-2004, 03:06 PM   #2

USER-NAME HB User
Re: testosterone injections/therapy?

yes, its whats known as an anabolic steriod, its made for people who are REALLY bad and not deveoping at all, you dont seem bad enough with height and penis size to need steriods, also there are lots of BAD side effects to using it, such as : bad acne, growing brests and your penis shrinking and impotence...etc
also testosterone is a hormone that controls your aggression, it makes you more aggresive,
i wouldnt suggest it, but if you think you would need it, go to a doctor, or go to google and type 'anabolic steriods testostrone infomation' you will surley get everything you need to know!!
and its prescribed for people who arrnt developing and also people after getting some operations...
good luck

Last edited by USER-NAME; 06-14-2004 at 03:08 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2004, 02:44 PM   #3

Seltar HB User
Re: testosterone injections/therapy?

He's right...since you're still in your teens, it sounds like you are developing fine. Testosterone is for guys who are finished with puberty and didn't really develop, or for those who are very late. Chances are, a doctor won't give you any... he'll just say you should wait it out. In a few years you'll be fine (but you sound fine right now)

Closed Thread