It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2004, 09:36 PM   #1

babygurl486 HB User
girl masterbation

is it weird for a girl to masterbate??

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-17-2004 at 10:08 PM. Reason: request for how-to deleted. Please read the sticky at the top of the Teen Sexual Health board.

Old 06-17-2004, 09:56 PM   #2
Veteran

Saka HB User
Re: girl masterbation

No, it is definately not wierd for a female to masterbate. It is just not spoken about as much as male masturbation.

Last edited by Saka; 06-17-2004 at 10:22 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2004, 10:19 PM   #3
(female)

icis HB User

It is not weird at all for a female to masturbate. I believe that females are just generally more embarrassed about it, and therefore do not speak about it.

Old 06-17-2004, 11:35 PM   #4
(male)

Russianman HB User

shorely in their high school years guys masterbate much more then girls. I know some guys who do it 2 times everyday, while my close girlfriend sais he doesnt even do it, she tryed it but doesnt do it. So yeh chicks do it but less then guys i think

Old 06-18-2004, 04:09 AM   #5

milobear HB User

Hello
Well, people masturbate due to their sexual-drive right? If it was strange for girls to masturbate, then it would be strange for them to have any sexual tendancies at all. In which case the world population would decrease dramatically. Sorry if I sound like a smarty-pants or something, it was just a thought I wanted to share. In actual answer to the post= no, its not unusual or strange or weird or anything similar for girls to masturbate. The main reason its seems that girls don't masturbate (I think) is that it has become a social taboo to discuss it. And remember women have their sexual-peak at a different age to men so the fact that guys are (mostly) obsessive about sex in their teen years doesn't necessarily mean that women won't be very similar at some point in time
-bear

Last edited by milobear; 06-18-2004 at 04:11 AM.

Old 06-18-2004, 05:50 AM   #6

Sheresh HB User

It's a Proven fact that women Masturbate, Much like it is a proven fact that Men wake up in the morning with an erection. And no its DEFINITELY not weird, if anything they either really dont know about it or are unsure about whats actually happening in which case they think its wrong and dont do it.

Old 06-18-2004, 06:35 AM   #7
(male)

Russianman HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheresh
It's a Proven fact .....Men wake up in the morning with an erection.

really, so they are ment to wake up everyday with an erection. cuase i dont , am i a freak

Last edited by Russianman; 06-18-2004 at 06:37 AM.

Old 08-22-2004, 04:08 PM   #8

nellyslife HB User
Cool Re: girl masterbation

Hey nothing strange about masturbating, if there is then I am pretty weird, lets see as soon as my husband is out of bed I am going at it then at least two more times thru the day!!

Old 08-22-2004, 04:41 PM   #9
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianman
really, so they are ment to wake up everyday with an erection. cuase i dont , am i a freak
No, not every man wakes up with a morning erection.

Old 08-23-2004, 04:28 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheresh
It's a Proven fact that women Masturbate, Much like it is a proven fact that Men wake up in the morning with an erection.
They are two very generalised statments.

A) How can you prove that women masturbate? You can prove that the majority or minority do, but I dont think you can blanketly state that they do.

B) Not all guys wake up with an erection. MOST do yes, but not every single one, and especially not impotent. From memory, "Morning Glory" has something to do with the bladder, enough said.

Finally - Guys mature sexually, earlier then females (eg, Guys reach their sexual prime at 18, females reach it at 30). Thats why alot more guys masturbate in highschool, and its not as taboo among guys. Its just accepted. Most Girls dont like to deal with the whole issues, which is kinda immature I think, but thats why they cover it up and know its thought they dont do it.

If its fine for a guy to masturbate (which it is) then its fine to girls to (Gotta love the Equal Rights Act )

Old 08-25-2004, 12:25 PM   #11

jas1980 HB User

NO!!!! Masturbation is never weird no matter who is doing in. Unless it takes over your life, of course.
It is the only way to learn about your body and what you like or don't like.

Old 08-25-2004, 01:55 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

Anti Social HB UserAnti Social HB UserAnti Social HB User
Lightbulb Re: girl masterbation

Of course it isnt weird for a girl to masterbate.That is how she is able to explore her body and find out her likes & dislikes,so that way when she has sex,she could let the guy know how to pleasure her.

Old 08-25-2004, 05:52 PM   #13

roxychic0437 HB User

no its not im my opinon! its a great way to releive those "feelings" its very normal

Old 08-25-2004, 07:43 PM   #14
Senior Veteran

Snails HB UserSnails HB User

Do not feel weird about it AT ALL, I know people will try to tell you otherwise especially at your age. I have known friends that started experimenting with masturbation at a very young age; it is all quite normal and much healthier than having sex with multiple and/or unfamiliar partners. Not that such behavior is "wrong" either, as long as you use both BC and STD protection, but masturbation is the safest form of sexual experimentation there is--without it, how will you really know what turns you on when you have sex with someone else? There are a variety of ways, from a stream of water in the shower or bathtub, your hand/fingers, or even rubbing a pillow between your legs. Do not let anyone make you feel guilty about exploring your own body, and good luck!

Closed Thread