It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2004, 12:23 AM   #1

Passion4BskBall HB User
Question Dr. Joel Kaplan Penis Enlargement??

I was wondering... has any guy used Dr. Joel Kaplan Penis Enlargement system really work?? Or does anyone know if any kind of system or pills actually work. For girth and for length? Please give me the name brand or pill types.. I would prefer to know about actual penis pumps. thanks. My friend is looking to grow about an inch or two longer and a inch wider

please help.

Old 09-05-2004, 10:07 AM   #2

superme65 HB User
Re: Dr. Joel Kaplan Penis Enlargement??

Your friend?? I can't help you here buddy, but if you're going to ask for some help on the subject.. at least admit that it's you who wants a bigger penis.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2004, 06:25 PM   #3

Geek_USA HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by superme65
Your friend?? I can't help you here buddy, but if you're going to ask for some help on the subject.. at least admit that it's you who wants a bigger penis.
I thought she was a girl..

Old 09-06-2004, 06:32 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Passion is a girl and I'm assuming she's asking this for a male friend. I hope anyway!

But passion....tell him not to give it another thought. Dr. Joel Kaplan has gotten very wealthy over convincing guys that they aren't big enough and he has the plan for them to add inches...simply isn't true. Tell your buddy not to waste his time or energy and be happy with what he's already got. Long as it works, nothing else matters. Having a bigger penis won't make him a better man or lover and some of those enlargement techniques actually end up causing damage to the equipment they want to enlarge...and that causes more problems...

Old 09-30-2004, 01:17 PM   #5

Passion4BskBall HB User

thanks.. and ya i am a girl.. my friend does want it.. matt.. but anyways.. he still wants one but i keep telling him what you told me Lance but he is about 7-8 inch and 4 wide.. and not happy with that.. i know because he was an ex of mine now just good friends.. so just trying to help him out.

thanks

Old 09-30-2004, 01:54 PM   #6
Veteran

jeepbabe HB User

I don't know how old he is but I think that is plenty big enough for a guys part.

Old 10-03-2004, 08:51 PM   #7
(female)

Squirt1230 HB User

he should be really happy with that b/c girls can only fit so much until it starts to hurt... thats actually a lot bigger than some ppl so tell him to be happy

Old 10-04-2004, 12:29 PM   #8
(male)

kando HB User

Most guys would be thrilled with 7-8 inches, tell him to enjoy what he has! And yes the plan is a scam. As soon as someone comes up with a formula that works, the entire male world will know very quickly

Old 10-05-2004, 05:06 PM   #9

Passion4BskBall HB User

he isnt happy with his girth.. he wants to be 5-6 wide.. is 4 inch normal for 8 in.. or even 5 in girth ormal for 8 inch penis?

Old 10-06-2004, 06:30 AM   #10
Inactive

txchaz HB User

While on a weight lifting program I changed my diet to include massive amounts of protien and my wife swears it increased mine. I believe that carbs or the sugary stuff makes you release somewhat of female hormones and that will affect size. Maybe in my case the exercise opend up the blood flow to that area I am not sure but I sure enjoyed it.

Chazzzzzzzzzz

Old 10-06-2004, 11:55 AM   #11

blue_dolphin HB User

7-8 inches is a pretty big length. He certainly should be happy with what he has, since he is aboce average

Old 11-08-2004, 01:27 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by txchaz
I believe that carbs or the sugary stuff makes you release somewhat of female hormones and that will affect size.
Chazzzzzzzzzz
Wouldn't that mean that over weight ppl would have an all mighty wedding tackle? Take that sentence as you like

Moving on - From I can gather from the thousands of products out there that boast huge size improvements, yet have a label composed of nothing more then Food dyes and Soy Milk, they do NOTHING!

Never tried them myself, so I cant be certain of anything. But I know of nothing that can alter the genetics of a grown human, which is just about what you'd need actually to increase your size.

PS. 7-8 inches is QUITE respectable, no matter his age. Yet 5 inches is the average around.

Closed Thread