It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2004, 10:03 AM   #1
(female)

DKS1109 HB User
Question First Time with Sexual Intercourse....Does it cause delay in period?

I don't know if this can actually happen but I recently had sex for the first time and was due to get my period sometime this week. It's late. He did not ejaculate in me and he was wearing a condom that did not have anything noticably wrong with it because after we had intercourse, he kept the condom on while I performed oral sex on him and he ejaculated then. It didn't seem to have any holes in it so I don't think that was an issue. I was just wondering if it is normal to have a delayed period after having sex for the first time? Thanks!

Old 12-30-2004, 10:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User
Re: First Time with Sexual Intercourse....Does it cause delay in period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKS1109
I don't know if this can actually happen but I recently had sex for the first time and was due to get my period sometime this week. It's late. He did not ejaculate in me and he was wearing a condom that did not have anything noticably wrong with it because after we had intercourse, he kept the condom on while I performed oral sex on him and he ejaculated then. It didn't seem to have any holes in it so I don't think that was an issue. I was just wondering if it is normal to have a delayed period after having sex for the first time? Thanks!

Anything is possible. If he didn't ejaculate inside you, and he was wearing a condom, you're safe!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2004, 10:10 AM   #3

Cowguy22 HB User
Re: First Time with Sexual Intercourse....Does it cause delay in period?

Well i might be able to help you the first time for me my gf was late to but it came a 2 months late i mean it is weird but yea you could be really late but if it dosnt come for a long time then you might was to look into a pregnacy test if if the condom didnt break some of the pre come could of slipped of the back while he stuck it in but i dought it so i dont think anythings wrong just wait it will come.

Closed Thread