It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2005, 03:07 AM   #1
(female)

fuzzysofa HB User
penis just wont go in!

My friend (really my friend not me! haha) told me today her boyfriend's penis won't go in all the way (and he is normal sized). I don't know the exact details, but she said it simply wont go in all the way and she believes her hymen isn't tearing to let him in. I've never heard of this, though I've heard of rare cases where it must be sliced open by a doc. Would this be the rational thing to do? Or should the penis being working harder?!

Old 01-09-2005, 05:29 AM   #2

filingcabinet HB User
Re: penis just wont go in!

firstly if he is of average size, about 6 inches, then chances are very unlikely that he could go all the way in without causing considerable discomfort. vaginas range in lenth, but mostly penis should only be pushed in comfortably about 4 inches. but everyone is different. secondly yes some times a hymen is very thick and can be cut by a doctor. ask ur friend if she bled during sex, this is a tell tale sign of a torn hymen. (although not everyone bleeds as some women break it before sex, or arent even born with one in the first place!!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2005, 08:58 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Where does she think her hymen is that it isn't letting him all the way in? And how far in is it going? Because "won't go in all the way" is pretty vague, makes it sound like there's just another half inch to go.

Also, vagina's are pretty short when not arroused, like 4-5 inches. And position may have some effect. Anyway, don't go suggesting she have anything sliced until you actually know what (or where) the problem is.

Old 01-09-2005, 05:09 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mecpcpj HB User

If she thinks it's her hymen that is preventing this then she should just break it herself or have her boyfriend break it.

Honestly, I don't think it's the hymen though. It's probably just nerves and muscle contractions. The vagina has some really strong muscles in it and sometimes you tense them without even knowing it. Once the penis gets past that one big muscle it should glide right in. Usually it's easier to relax when you're very turned on and well lubricated. This used to happen to me all the time when I first started using tampons. I was so nervous that I just could not get one in! It's all about relaxation though.

Old 01-09-2005, 07:54 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

Snails HB UserSnails HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by filingcabinet
firstly if he is of average size, about 6 inches, then chances are very unlikely that he could go all the way in without causing considerable discomfort. but mostly penis should only be pushed in comfortably about 4 inches. but everyone is different.
I disagree with this. I have read, heard and personally experienced that the vagina can stretch to accomodate a whole lot more than a 4-inch penis comfortably!! As long as the woman is willing and aroused, the vagina can stretch to accomodate even a very large penis. I (and many of my friends) lost our virginity to guys with larger penises than 4-6 inches and did not feel any discomfort the whole time. The above statement may have been true for the poster, but it is certainly far from being a general rule for women (even when they first have sex). To the poster, your friend most likely wasn't fully aroused or sufficiently lubricated; also, if she was nervous she probably was clenching her muscles, which could make sex uncomfortable. But the vast majority of women can enjoy sex with penises larger than 6 inches, trust me!

Old 01-10-2005, 08:29 AM   #6
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User

It is normal. I seriously doubt that it is the hymen. The hymen isn't the far inside. Some women are can be nervous and tensing up when having sex. But also you have to remember, that just like men, woman differ in size too, regardless of that they can stretch out. Some fortunate women are small and there are woman that are huge down there. It all differs from woman to woman.

Old 01-21-2005, 07:35 PM   #7

Snagglepuss HB User

my boyfriend can go completely in me with out any discomfort...and he's like 6 or 7 inches and pretty thick... so i dunno if the shallowness of the vagina thats the problem..

Old 01-23-2005, 04:54 AM   #8

waiting for 1 HB User
Thumbs up Re: penis just wont go in!

Hi i would like to just put a little input first just relax. What i think you should do is learn how each of you feel inside (during sex) learn where he can go and not go, as far like how deep. and i do believe you just need to relax and have fun with it. thats what helped me and now he goes deep!! well hope this helps

Old 01-24-2005, 06:15 AM   #9
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User

The main problem generally is that the girl is not relaxed enough. How ever, contrary to the common belief is that with issues like this, is that girls come in different sizes too. A girl can only take as much length till it hits the cervix and beyond that it hurts too much. I am certain that there are girls that say that they enjoy 9+ inches, but there also girls that can not possibly take more than 6 or it gets extremely painful. So there is your answer!

Old 01-25-2005, 04:28 PM   #10
Veteran

BoOtYLiCiOuSbAbE HB User

yes i agree with what everyone is saying.. that its probably not the hymen.. if it goes in SOMEWHAT then why would it be blocking the rest of it?? sometimes if you are too dry that happens... but the reason about the muscles not relaxing is a likely reason.. if youre not relaxed then it will be much harder to go all the way in! if your friend hasnt had sex much and she is just starting, then it will probably take a little time to get comfortable with it all and stuff

Closed Thread