It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2005, 09:31 PM   #1
(female)

brilliantIdiot2 HB User
Red face Nervous/Embarassed!!!ah!

Okay, hi, Me and my boyfriend are pretty serious we are close, yadda yadda, all that. I've given him oral a few times, he asked me if he can give me oral. I always tell him No,No, NO! but, see its not that I dont want it, actually I really would love it I think. But, im way too embarassed, Im embarassed of my vagina! sorry this migh sound pathetic, but i think the , lips thingys are lil , weird looking, they dont look like the playboy model things! and i dont really wanna taste gross. I mean, isnt that kinda..gross? is there any way to make it taste better? And , do guys actually even like doing it, or is he prolly just saying he wants to because I do it for him. Thanx you uys, I'd appriciate it!

Old 01-15-2005, 10:03 PM   #2
(female)

Rainbowbrite77 HB User
Re: Nervous/Embarassed!!!ah!

Hey there,

You know what? There is absolutely no reason for you to be scared of what your vagina looks like! No vagina's are alike! Some have large labias, some have small, some have large clitoris' and some have small etc etc! Not every girl has a perfect vagina!!

There shouldn't be a worry about what you smell/taste like. As long as you are clean and wash on a regular basis, there really isn't anything to be concerned about.

Every vagina has a smell... and trust me, guys don't worry all that much about it.. they just care about pleasing you! (In my experience anyways)

You should forget about it and let loose! Trust me it's worth it!

Hope I helped

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2005, 11:52 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

Snails HB UserSnails HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by brilliantIdiot2
Okay, hi, Me and my boyfriend are pretty serious we are close, yadda yadda, all that. I've given him oral a few times, he asked me if he can give me oral. I always tell him No,No, NO! but, see its not that I dont want it, actually I really would love it I think. But, im way too embarassed, Im embarassed of my vagina! sorry this migh sound pathetic, but i think the , lips thingys are lil , weird looking, they dont look like the playboy model things! and i dont really wanna taste gross. I mean, isnt that kinda..gross? is there any way to make it taste better? And , do guys actually even like doing it, or is he prolly just saying he wants to because I do it for him. Thanx you uys, I'd appriciate it!
Oh honey, please don't worry! I guarantee your boyfriend will think you're beautiful and sexy--he'll be so excited and happy to be giving you pleasure that the last thing he'll be thinking about is critiquing your labia. The previous poster is correct that all women look different, and besides, the women in magazines like playboy are airbrushed to minimize their labia (not to mention completely waxed). The vast majority of women don't look like this, and the vast majority of men find normal women's genitals appealing and arousing. I'm sure you don't taste gross--many of the men I've been with have commented that they love the taste of women. If you're really self-conscious about your taste or smell, try bathing before hand. But please don't let any of these fears get in the way of experiencing and enjoying such a wonderful treat! I guarantee, if you let go of these worries, lie back, relax, think sexy thoughts and let the sensations rush over you (you may need to give him some gentle suggestions as to what specific moves feel best), you will be overwhelmed by pleasure and all of these insecurities will fly out of your mind. You are lucky to have a BF who is eager to give you pleasure...trust me, he will find you sexy, not gross, and you will be thrilled that you got past these hangups and let him make you happy

Old 01-16-2005, 10:53 PM   #4

James01 HB User

Quote:

lol dont ever compare yourself to playboy or any girls you see on the tv naked... he will like it dont worry about it

Old 01-17-2005, 05:48 AM   #5

SGuy HB User

Quote:
do guys actually even like doing it...
Personally, yes

Old 01-17-2005, 07:05 AM   #6

MKN HB User

Quote:

Hey, you know what? I used to worry about it all the time too, it took me a long time to let him do that to me... I can't speak for your guy but I can say that I don't know many guys that'll offer to do it if it will gross him out.. let him return the favor cause it feels great : )
Some tips.... if you don't shave down there trim... it'll help get rid of any smell you might have... (its also better for them cause they don't get too much hair in their mouth) I've also heard eating lots of fruit can help... (not sure though) The best thing to do is wash yourself thoroughly
And if your that worried about him seeing it ask him if you can do it in the dark until you get used to it... but hey.... I think the girly area down there is one of the most weirdest looking things in the whole world... but from what I can tell ... guys don't.

Old 01-17-2005, 08:55 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

babydoll20 HB User

the previous poster was talking about eating fruit to make your taste a bit more pleasent.. I will elaborate on that a bit. In order for this to work, you would basically have to change your entire diet over a long period of time.Women that are vegetarians do have a different smell/taste than women who eat meat. You would have to stop eating meat, and eat ALOT of fruit for a long time. I dont think its worth it.
Trimming was a good idea. the hair tends to hold alot of the female scent, and by shaving/trimming the area you can get rid of the smell a bit- not that it is a bad scent, but as a girl. I know it can be overwhleming at times.
the previous posters were right. none of us look the same down there. we all have different looking parts and thats what makes us special. I bet your boyfriend will be insecure about his own area, and will be so excited to be looking at a vagina I'll bet he wouldn't care if it was purple with polka dots

Old 01-17-2005, 06:48 PM   #8
(female)

brilliantIdiot2 HB User

Oh, god, thanks so much you guys, i would've gone crazy just worring about it, this makes me somewhat exited... thanks you guys!!

Old 01-18-2005, 09:14 PM   #9

something_witty HB User

Plus, I've noticed that the fluid that's released when you're aroused (the lubricating kind) often smells and I would guess tastes sweeter than your usual fluids. I know at least two guys who looove to give oral sex, although I wouldn't let them on me (darn possibilities of STDs from more experienced guys).

I totally understand about the insecurity thing. I feel like my genitalia must look horrible, especially since I have fordyce's spots (overgrown sebatious glands that look like lots of teeny-tiny white bumps) right around my labia. I'm sure he wouldn't care but they're just so awful looking they make me feel hideous. Despite that, I've still had a guy try to convince me to let him perform oral sex, so I guess they can't mind too much if they know what it is. Enjoy with your guy. I hear it's awesome.

Old 02-06-2005, 09:41 PM   #10
(female)

yeerkqueen HB User

I have that same problem and, i still fell uncomfartablewhile my bf does that to me. He tells me to relax and enjoy.... but i can't lol. but we haven't don that type of thing for a long time since he nows lives 50 miles away.

Closed Thread