It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2005, 06:40 PM   #1
(female)

mandar HB User
Lightbulb orgasms????

what exactly is an orgasm? what happens during one? i think i my bf was reffering to one when he said he's tried to get me to but he cant seem to. im still a virgin but when he fingers me it does feel good and everything (was that too much info? sorry!) but since i dont really know what one is like or if that really was what he was referring to, idk what to tell him when he asked me about why he cant get me to. please help! what do i tell him? how do i know what one is like or if that is what he was referring to? how does someone reach an orgasm?

Old 01-23-2005, 01:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Re: orgasms????

I'm a guy, so obviously a girl is going to be able to answer your question a bit better, but from what I hear, girls always describe an orgasm as first a build up, then an explosion of pleasure that leaves them feeling warm and fuzzy. (bloddy wierdos).

Anyway - As for how to reach one - Well, we're not allowed to give "how-to's" here, so we cant really tell you. Best help I can give is to communicate with your b/f. When he does something good, tell him. When somethings not so great, tell him. Eventually he'll work out exactly how to push your buttons. And you MIGHT then have an orgasm. But remember, not all girls can have an orgasm from fingering. Alot of girls need something such as clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm. So, you two are just going to have to work out how your body works.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2005, 04:15 AM   #3

waiting for 1 HB User
Thumbs up Re: orgasms????

The best thing i could tell you ask ask and ask more questions go to the gyn go to someone you really really really turst. i am 21 and i just had my first orgasasm for the first time by my self when i was 20. and i have been making love for a long time before i found the spot. i wish i could go into to detail so i can tell you. it would help you. but do you get a cramp in your feet? well i hope all goes well let me know

Closed Thread