It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2005, 09:18 PM   #1
(female)

auburn66 HB User
Question confused...need some help plz!!

Hey. I don't even know if this is the right place to post this but i had a question and thought some of you might be able to help. im a girl and have had bfs and have a serious one now. but is it normal for girl-girl action to turn me on? and when i masturbate i often think of girls doin stuff to me or eachother. does this mean im bi? or gay? or is it just normal? any advice would be great! thanks!

Old 03-18-2005, 02:14 PM   #2
(female)

Pebbles_pix HB User
Re: confused...need some help plz!!

No I don't think u are gay. or bi. I am a female and when i finger myself I sometimes think of some girlongirl action to,but the question is do u think of ur boyfriend first or after u masterbuate?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2005, 05:08 PM   #3
(male)

NEWGUY57 HB User

You're not alone. My girlfriend thinks exactly the same as you yet her and I have great sex together. .. enjoy..Perhaps your man would find this very exciting, as i did very much so and we talk about it all the time, it certainly gets us both excited..

Old 03-18-2005, 05:11 PM   #4

something_witty HB User

So long as your boyfriend turns you on and you're attracted to guys, I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't mean you're gay. Anyway, believe it or not, most people aren't 100% gay or 100% straight (there's even variation in bisexual people on how much they like one sex or the other). It's perfectly normal to enjoy fantasizing a little about members of the same sex, even if you're straight. Since you're posting on the teen board, I'm going to assume you're fairly young, which makes it even more normal (a lot of teens go through a period of time where their sexuality is a little more flexible than usual; some even will have sexual experiences with members of their own gender, then not do it again when they're adults.)

Does that help?

Old 03-18-2005, 07:38 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

Given out current culture, girls have a much larger "grey Area" for these things then guys. If a guy thinks of another guy "that way", he's assumed gay. But girls can kiss etc, and still be considered striaght.

Basically - None of this really matters in the end. Do what ever makes u happy, and dont hold back just to satisfy a stereotype. As said, your b/fs will most likely be somewhat happy to hear your not grossed out my girl-on-girl action.

Closed Thread