It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2005, 09:45 PM   #1
(female)

britster21 HB User
Question how should I start?

Ok, All my friends aren't virgins, and have done everything with their boyfriend. I am a very insecure person, and don't know how or am to afraid to mess up when I try and "fool" around with my boyfriend. But the thing is, during spring break, I didn't know this guy(my boyfriend and I had just broke up) and I let this guy eat me out and I didn't even know him. But I am still scared to do anything with my guy,(we are back together again), I guess I am just to afraid of what he will say or think. Any ideas PLEASE HELP ME. I really want to do stuff with him, I don't know about have sex I am really scared to lose my virginity..but I wouldn't mind or even care giving him a hand job, or even head..I just don't know what to do and how to start it..Please Help Me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Old 03-28-2005, 05:10 AM   #2
(female)

newgirl88 HB User
Re: how should I start?

I was having all the same problems that you are having not long ago..but i was open with my boyfriend about how i was feeling and he was very good about it..he taught me what made him feel good and now everything is great..maybe you should try talking to your boyfriend about how you are feeling, trust me it really helped me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2005, 08:54 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Arraicha HB User

Hey, if you feel scared or nervous about sex, then you just aren't ready. Sex is supposed to be a wonderful experience and if you try it before you're emotionally ready of it, it'll be HORRIBLE. So wait until you feel confident and happy about sex and are doing it for YOU, not to impress your friends or your bf.

Old 03-30-2005, 10:12 AM   #4
(male)

write HB User

The only thing I can think of in your situation since you are obviously not afraid to engage in sexual activities is u want more than sexual experiences from this man. U are so obsessed (in a good way) with pleasing him and making him happy that u blur your vision on what u really want and what he may want. If you really want to do it with him then do it, but if you don't then don't. Either way relax and you'll be okay.

Closed Thread