It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2005, 07:27 PM   #1
(male)

vee29 HB User
Need some clarification..

Hey, I'm [under 16] years old and I'm wondering a couple of things.. My penis curves to the left, and since I've been growing the past coupe of years I could really seeing it get worse, not to much at all though, just little bit of a notice. When it's fully erect it's pretty ok.. still that look of seeing it a little curved but not that bad. It use to be the other way around, when it wasn't erect it would be straight, now it's the opposite. Before it is fully erect it can curve alot.. I mean if i actually held it up straight and wanted it to curve (not like moving it to the left, just letting it stay there) it would get pretty damn bad.. I'm just wondering if this would ruin anything in my sex life.. like if it would cause pain to my g/f or me of any sort and if there is ANYTHING I could do to fix this (my gf is waiting for me, we're 5 hours away by plane.. don't want to give her something she wouldn't like, she loves sex).

Thanks.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-05-2005 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Note edits to your post. Please use proper terminology.

Old 03-29-2005, 02:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Need some clarification..

Hey bud, each of us is different...some curve a bit left, some up, some down and some to the right. Unless this curve is incredbily serious and won't prevent penetration, you'll be fine. There are rare cases of curvature that require surgery to lessen it some. You'd know if this was the case....it may be painful and all of that. So don't give this another thought, and as long as it works...your g/f will enjoy it. Take care of that equipment and use it wisely, its the only set you ever get!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2005, 02:55 AM   #3
(male)

faisy_master HB User
Re: Need some clarification..

Hey I'll perfectly agree with Lance2 ... but anyhow if you are not still satisfied with you pee, start wearing boxers instead of tight underwears ...

Closed Thread