It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2005, 09:02 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Ding HB User
hate the taste of semen

any one else have this problem? i do, but i'm finding it hard because i don't wanna offend my bf by gagging and nearly puking because of the taste... its really grim though, i dont know if i'e ever be able to get used to it.

Old 05-21-2005, 09:06 AM   #2
(male)

no/oneatall HB User
Re: hate the taste of semen

I have talked with girls on some occasions on this matter and they state this

Semen tastes horrible but will taste sweet or better if you do this.

Have your boyfriend start eating fruit a few days before you two wish to partake in oral sex or just have him start eating fruit all the time. This makes the semen taste better (which is said from testimonial from several girls I've spoken with).

Good luck to you.

Also don't do anything you don't want to do, It's not all his choice in the matter.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2005, 09:07 AM   #3
(male)

BenInCalifornia HB User
The old tale "you are what you eat" shines true here Miss. If your boyfriend drinks caffeine, alcohol, or lots of sugars and basically unhealthy foods, anything coming out of him will be unhealthy...for your taste buds. Superdrinks in grocery stores are a good way to get your 5 fruits and 5 veggies everyday. Have him drink one a day for 3 days and then see if you have better results.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-21-2005 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Off board contact is not allowed / do not make claims about posting rules if you don't know them. Please read and follow the Posting Rules.

Old 05-21-2005, 09:13 AM   #4
(male)

pineapple4141 HB User

Unfortunatly, eating certain foods to change the taste of semen is a complete myth. You cannot change the taste of semen simply by eating fruit or anything else. That is untrue. Thats like saying if you eat fruit your blood will taste sweeter, or if you drink a so-called "superdrink" your poo will taste of something nicer.
This is not possible.

Old 05-21-2005, 09:17 AM   #5
(male)

no/oneatall HB User

You are mistaken pineapple. From testamony from girls that have had their boyfriends eat fruits and sweater things have had better experiences when having oral sex with their mate. You are made of what you eat, as ben stated if you take in junk you'll let out junk.

Old 05-21-2005, 04:41 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

If you hate the taste of semen that much that it makes you ill why do you perform oral sex? Why not be honest and tell your b/f? As an alternative he could wear a condom while you perform oral sex or at least prior to when he ejacuates. That way he will still enjoy your giving him this type of sex and he will still reach orgasm and ejaculate but you will not come in contact with his semen.

Old 05-22-2005, 06:23 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Ding HB User

thanks guys, lots of ideas there. i'm gonna talk to him about it and get it out in the open i think.

Old 05-22-2005, 09:58 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

You're not obliged to let him finish in your mouth. If you have no problem with performing oral on him, just the final result, he should be willing to compromise. You certainly wouldn't be the first woman not to let a guy finish there!

Just be nice about how you tell him. Some guys are sensitive about it so keep away from the 'gagging and nearly puking' descriptives...

Old 05-22-2005, 12:04 PM   #9
(female)

chevygirl57 HB User

I have the same problem. I hate not being able to swallow or at least let my bf ejaculate in my mouth. Each time I gag and cough and end up spitting it out or getting only a portion in my mouth before having to gag and it ruins the sensation for my bf and makes me feel horrible.

I have swallowed before, just not all of it. I have never been able to swallow all of my bfs stuff. Like I said, I always end up gagging and spitting it back out.

We did purchase a strawberry flavored condom before and used that towards the end and he came in the condome while I was sucking. It was nice for me because I didn't have to worry about gagging. My bf loved it because he got to come while I kept on giving him oral. I knot it wasn't swallowing exactly, but he still loved it anyways.

I think that no matter what he eats, it will always taste the same. If a guy were to eat fruit for a few days plus the regular junk, it would kind of defeat the purpose, right?

Old 05-22-2005, 12:14 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

Ding HB User

yep, i'll try that. he smokes also, do you think that could be affecting how badly it tastes?

Old 05-22-2005, 04:26 PM   #11

Cool1 HB User

I had the same problem. the first time i had oral sex, i rly disliked the taste of my bf's semen. wtvr, i mean, i told him and he was ok with it. so he didnt make me take it in if i didnt want to

Closed Thread