It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2005, 04:25 PM   #1
(female)

pine HB User
bi? (girl, by the way)

Hey
I'm 1* and I think that I might be bi. Well, I'm pretty sure that I am. I've casually mentioned it in conversations with my friends. Not "hey guys, I'm bi" but like, "if you were lesbian, would you tell and if so, who?" kind of thing. I did that kind of so that if one day I DID tell they wouldn't be really shocked.
My best friend is really open to homosexuals, since a lot of her parent's friends are lesbian, but I don't think that she is. Well, she isn't, she has a boyfriend.
I was really close to telling her before, but I changed my mind in case that it was a temporary thing, but that was is February, and now it's June.
What do I do???

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-11-2005 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Due to your age, you may not post your age on this board. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board.

Old 06-11-2005, 05:13 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

princess72 HB User
Re: bi? (girl, by the way)

At your age....actually any age, this is completely normal. Especially when you are pre teen or a teenager. Confused about your sexuality. I thought the same thing. Come to find out many years later...the "thought" turned into "trying" it, and i loved it. I am married, but also bisexual. You may find that this is just something your curious about, or, you may not know if you like girls or boys, or equally, or one more than the other. I do believe some teen, do know if they are gay----i believe they feel a little different, one way all the way! I wouldnt worry too much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2005, 05:27 PM   #3
(female)

pine HB User

well, I'm not worried... it would just be nice to know, you know what I mean? But I think I'll just wait, read more stories about people like me, and just see what happens, and then decide...

who knows.

Old 06-14-2005, 09:32 AM   #4
(female)

Stiches24559 HB User
Wink Re: bi? (girl, by the way)

Yeah, I'm bi too, and I think it's really cool that a lot of guys like that. In our group of friends, we all agree on that it's okay to have a girlfriend and a boyfriend at the same time if you're BI. Your girlfriend just can't do anything to your boyfriend, just you. Unless everyone approves, but I wouldn't reccomend it. I tried it once and I felt like **** afterward. So I think that If you're bi, don't be afraid, and just let people know. Plus, you might good things out of it.

Old 08-09-2005, 01:20 AM   #5
(female)

mozza HB User

You may just be bi-curious, as are many people. I think its natural for people to have sexual feelings towards others of the same sex, especially when theyre young and have rapidly changing hormones. It doesnt mean they are bisexual. Theres really no sure way of telling unless you actually decide to act on it, and become intimate with another girl. You may have this feeling for years, and finally have your first experience with someone of the same sex, and you come to find out you see nothing appealing about it at all. Or it could be completely opposite, and you enjoy it. You just have to experiment and try things out. If you arent comfortable with telling your friends yet, dont. Wait until you are sure of yourself, and you feel that you are ready to let people know.

Old 08-09-2005, 08:08 AM   #6
(male)

WBruno HB User

well there is the option of telling your friend and seeing her opinion. You never know. She may be curious also and you may be able to experiment and get some definitive answers.

Closed Thread