It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2005, 04:25 PM   #1
(male)

justice_league HB User
Masturbation and Diabetes

I'm male 23, have diabetes since May, 1997, no family history in diabetes, I masturebate since 1994 or 1995, masturbating period was once a day in start and twice or three times in 3 days of a week and other days once, I didn't masturbate when I feel really sick, after diagnosis diabetes I didn't masturbate about 8 or 9 months and it starts again, once a day, some time twice but after diabetes I didn't feel well just like before. I always tried to get rid of this bad habit and always failed. I remmember I didn't masturbate 23 days and after that it just starts again. Since last year I am having some problems like last year I have infection in my kidneys, that's ok now after treatment, and in this starting year I have back pain, it's fine now but I am feeling not well, I have a knee pain due to an accident. This is all about me.
Getting rid of masturbating, talking to family-friends-doctor is really bad, they will be mad at me, my doc is really angry with me and now I am not going to him.

I just want to know if there is some-one who's facing just like or same problems. I really want to get rid of this habbit, I will be thankful to you if you tell me a good solution.

Old 06-18-2005, 10:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User
Re: Masturbation and Diabetes

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice_league
Getting rid of masturbating, talking to family-friends-doctor is really bad, they will be mad at me, my doc is really angry with me and now I am not going to him.
I am a little confused. Why is your doctor angry with you? Because you have been masturbating?

Diabetic or not, masturbation CANNOT cause the types of health problems you are having, such as the back pain and kidney infections. Diabetics are just more prone to kidney and urinary tract infections. It has nothing to do with whether or not you are masturbating.

Masturbation is completely normal and healthy, it is in no way harmful for diabetics (or almost anyone else). If anything, it might help relieve some of the stress you must be under due to your various health troubles.

Other than your diabetes, are there other reasons that you want to stop masturbating?

Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread