It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2005, 11:01 PM   #1
(female)

crazydevo HB User
im STRESSSED REELIE BAD RITE NOW HELP!!!!!

me n my bf broke up a few weeeks ago...the last time i was at his house was june 5th.....i didnt get my period since then(but im active...im into sportsn stuff...iknow that can effect everything....but i nowboard n stuff like that i dont do anything in the summer becides tennis,,,,can i find out if im pregnant without a test???( m e n him were active....the condom broke when he pulled out.....he didnt ejaculate n im reeelie worried.....if i do take the test should i buy more than one of a dfferent brand???? -mandy

Last edited by crazydevo; 07-01-2005 at 11:05 PM. Reason: I NEED ADVICE

Old 07-01-2005, 11:09 PM   #2
(male)

mageulook1 HB User
Re: im STRESSSED REELIE BAD RITE NOW HELP!!!!!

[QUOTE=crazydevo]me n my bf broke up a few weeeks ago...the last time i was at his house was june 5th.....i didnt get my period since then(but im active...im into sportsn stuff...iknow that can effect everything....but i nowboard n stuff like that i dont do anything in the summer becides tennis,,,,can i find out if im pregnant without a test???( m e n him were active....the condom broke when he pulled out.....he didnt ejaculate n im reeelie worried.....if i do take the test should i buy more than one of a dfferent brand???? -mandy[/QUO

i would double check so i would buy 2 brands

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2005, 09:00 AM   #3
(female)

mblacks2 HB User
Re: im STRESSSED REELIE BAD RITE NOW HELP!!!!!

There's no sure fire way to find out if you're pregnant without a test. If your period is way later then normal then there is that possibility. But if you say that he didn't ejaculate then it's probably fine but if any of the precum or anything like that was in there, there are still sperm in there also and that could lead to pregnancy. You are probably stressed and that could affect your period as well. There are many many things that could affect when you have your period such as new diets, exercise, stress, especially worrying if your period is going to come or not. So try not to stress out and if you can get an at home pregnancy test from a health clinic or drugstore then that would be your best bet. I would get the brand that comes with like 3 in the box and then you should be good because you can test three times if you would like. Good luck and be careful from now on.

Closed Thread