HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - Teens (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-teens/)
-   -   Penis size (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-teens/307264-penis-size.html)

usergame 07-23-2005 09:00 PM

Penis size

I am becoming more and more troubled by the size of my penis i am getting towards mid teens and my penis is below 4 inches in size the girth of it is very small i have not measured exactly it realy worries me and seriously impairs my confidence also does being bigger (weight wise) affect your penis size

megalomaniac11 07-23-2005 09:03 PM

Re: Penis size

Is it 4" erected or 'flacid'?

usergame 07-23-2005 09:05 PM

it is less than 4" erect and actualy i just worked out and i am not even near mid teens

JennaLynnK 07-23-2005 09:47 PM

If it grows, it grows. If it doesn't then you'll have to learn to live with it. You should start to learn now that you have to accept what your given, and worrying about it at such a young age is only going to make it worse in the long run. You'll soon find out that its really not that big of a deal.

jv109 07-25-2005 06:55 AM

[QUOTE=JennaLynnK]If it grows, it grows. If it doesn't then you'll have to learn to live with it. You should start to learn now that you have to accept what your given, and worrying about it at such a young age is only going to make it worse in the long run. You'll soon find out that its really not that big of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Yep, mine is 4.5" erect and 2" flaccid. And it stopped growing. The only issue seems to be that it may slip out if its too short.

tango232 07-25-2005 09:54 PM

well man, its ok i kinda had the same problem im in my mid teens too and and bout 1 or 2 years ago i was really worried bout my size too, but i grew 1 1/2inches within the past 1 to 2 years, and you know what dont worry bout it though becuz you cant do anything to change it. and ne ways not all girl like big penis's some women prefer smaller ones

bigd1234 07-27-2005 12:31 AM

Yeah, Im the same way. I hope it grows..Im 17 already and its basiclly the same as you..if it dont by 20..im gonna have to get some type of surgery..i cant have that lol..thats not right..and the weird part..my family is kinda known for what we have down there haha..so..i dont know..i hope i get some type of spurt..+ im only 5'5 and like still look young, baby fat, and like no facial hair..so i figure i got more puberty to go through so more growth..right? good luck w/ your situation man ;)

jv109 07-27-2005 04:58 AM

Hope you're not serious when you say surgery!! Mine's only 4.5" and I'm okay.

Cinemagic 07-27-2005 02:02 PM

Okay, as for penis enlargement - it doesn't work. None of it. It's all Internet hype to separate you from your money. Pills will not make your penis larger. Vacuum devices can actually cause more harm than good, and still will not make permanent penile enlargement. Jeling does not work. As for weights and traction devices, it is possible to make your penis longer by continually pulling on the tissues. Unfortunately, it will do nothing for girth. In fact, just the opposite, it will make girth smaller. Use of traction devices can also create problems that can result in the inability to achieve erection. Current legitimate medical uses of weights and traction devices are in conjunction with penile enlargement surgery. The syspensory ligament is cut to achieve a longer looking penis. Weights and traction devices are used to keep scar tissue from makeing the penis smaller than it originally was. Their use is for a limited post surgical time only. If you want the facts - not what someone or some Internet site tells you, then look for articles published in legitimate scientlfic journals. There, you'll find the truth.

spaceballs 07-28-2005 12:12 AM

Don't worry too much about the size. They don't feel anymore than like, an inch or so I'm told.

Magnetic 07-28-2005 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=spaceballs]Don't worry too much about the size. They don't feel anymore than like, an inch or so I'm told.[/QUOTE]

Actually, women report there is indeed a difference, though it has more to do with girth than length. It is obvious that a penis with a 3" girth will feel a lot different that one with a 6" girth. At some point as the girth gets larger there will be stretching of the vaginal walls and that will hurt. I imagine that were a penis the diameter of a pencil, a woman would feel very little, but if it were the size of a baseball bat, she would be in deep pain. What the range of 'comfortable' girths is for a woman will vary and I would not hazard a guess here as to what the average woman would prefer given a choice in the matter.

I certainly agree that most women - thought not all - don't really care all that much about penis size provided it is of a reasonable size. If you have 4", then you fall within what is reasonable. I won't say she would not wish that you were larger (just as if she had A cup breasts, you might wish they were C), but she will be happy with what you have because of the rest of you.

mousey 07-30-2005 07:33 PM

Yes it does.
You dont see many big/large guys (in weight), with large penis's

chevyman 07-31-2005 01:11 AM

Hi,
It could be very well a myth about obesity that a obese male will have a "smaller" penis. but thats all just a myth (fatty tissiue surrounding the pubic bone area)...your to young to know just how big you will get??... give it a couple more years anyway.
and if you lose weight don't do it because you think it will increase your penis size? do it for your "over-all" health....and don't be worrying bout your size.
learn to handle your inscurities while your young...its better that way before you grow old and still be insecure.

thegame3h 07-31-2005 11:49 AM

[ deleted ]

kando 08-08-2005 01:13 AM

Being overweight will affect your flaccid (soft) penis size. There is a pad of fat just above where you begin to see the penis protrude from the body, and as that pad grows it will make the penis appear smaller. Losing weight can and usually will "increase" flaccid size, but note that it is all cosmetic - nothing about your penis size truly changed.

The only other way being overweight might affect penis size is in hormones. The current theories about penis growth point to testosterone levels being one of the key factors. It is a well known fact that men who exercise regularly and keep their bodies in good physical condition tend to have higher levels of testosterone than men who don't.