It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2005, 10:04 PM   #1
(female)

Andrea_gurl122 HB User
Does it hurt?

Does it hurt to have anal sex for the first time? I'm curious.I'm still a virgin for vagina too..I am afraid that the anal sex will hurt so I told my boyfriend that and he said that is fine with him.He suggest that I get used to having casual sex a few times before anal sex.

Thx,
Andrea

Old 09-11-2005, 05:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User
Re: Does it hurt?

If he wants anal sex before normal sex I would say he has a problem. It probably will hurt. I do not know from experience.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2005, 09:31 AM   #3
(male)

Smoothie_Guy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinL
If he wants anal sex before normal sex I would say he has a problem. It probably will hurt. I do not know from experience.
Why does he have a problem? He may just want to experience anal sex; with the right girl; or just as a first. I don't see where there is a problem with wanting to try anal before vaginal.

As far as the pain goes, I can't say with any certainty that there will be no discomfort. But you have to be very relaxed and at ease with it. You both need to take it slow and easy, and use lots of lube. To help ease the tension in the anus, you or he may want to try using fingers, to accustom your body to it, and relax you.

Don't push yourself though. If there is pain, something is right. Stop, and try again some other time when you feel more prepared.

Good Luck

Old 09-11-2005, 09:45 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

BostonGirl44 HB User

I was not interested in ever having anal sex because I was afraid it would be too painful. My bf and I talked about it and decided to give it a try. We used lots of Astroglide and he started off very slowly until it was a feeling that I started getting used to. When done right, it should not be painful.

Old 09-11-2005, 06:36 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

If you have a considerate partner who takes things slowly and uses plenty of lube it need not be painful. If it's painful tell him and make sure he is prepared to stop. Also, make sure a condom is used so as to prevent the possible transmission of STD's. Finally, never go from anal intercourse to vaginal intercourse until your partner washes his genitals completely and uses a fresh condom. You can get some serious vaginal infections unless you practice proper hygene.

Old 09-11-2005, 06:52 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User

I agree with the above posters. If he's gentle enough to be patient and take it at your pace and only your pace you might come to enjoy it. I however, had a horrible experience and will most likely never do it again. Just take it nice and slow...if it's too fast, yes by all means it'll hurt. Just use alot of lube like everyone said and try to relax. If your too tense, that could cause part of the problem...i know it's easier said than done, but...hey...practice makes perfect. Have fun*

Old 09-12-2005, 05:19 AM   #7
(female)

___vintaqe HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea_gurl122
Does it hurt to have anal sex for the first time? I'm curious.I'm still a virgin for vagina too..I am afraid that the anal sex will hurt so I told my boyfriend that and he said that is fine with him.He suggest that I get used to having casual sex a few times before anal sex.

Thx,
Andrea
Personally, it hurt REALLY bad for me, both times that I did it. You might want to try warming up a month or so before you plan on having anal sex. Try having your boyfriend finger you, to try to get your anus used to the feeling. Most women have pain with anal sex because our minds think of it as a bad "dirty" thing. Therefore, subconsiously we can not relax enough MENTALLY to experience pleasure, not pain.

Old 09-12-2005, 05:03 PM   #8
(female)

NYCbuddy HB User

very common thing that women/girl would concider anal sex before vaginal sex - religious believes or family history - be a virgin until you are married - so not such a bad idea... if you and your bf feel comfortable and if it is done right i see no harm... please dont be confused if he is done before you even get started... take your time and just enjoy

Old 09-13-2005, 08:14 AM   #9
(female)

Yekcoh4 HB User

Personally, the first time I tried anal was about 4 years ago and it hurt so much I had tears streaming down my face, completely involuntarily. I don't do it often by any means, but to this day the pain is about the same unfortunately, but once I get past the initial "shock" I enjoy it very much! Just thinking about the first couple seconds makes me wince, lol.

Old 09-13-2005, 07:30 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

BostonGirl44 HB User

Just wanted to say that I agree with Ange, just thinking about it right as my bf is about to do it does make me want to wince.

Old 09-17-2005, 12:21 PM   #11
(female)

kellylynn25 HB User

i had anal sex before vaginal sex...yes it hurt but if he eases it in your muscles relax and it is enjoyable

Closed Thread